Who is in charge of HP stuff?

eventrder

Hey gang I want to give a pat on the back to the peeps at HP for their wonderful dressage show but I am not sure who is over there! Let me know which of you n the forums is at HP. THANKS!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey gang I want to give a pat on the back to the peeps at HP for their wonderful dressage show but I am not sure who is over there! Let me know which of you n the forums is at HP. THANKS!

I am one of the instructors there, but I had nothing to do with the dressage show. I will let the instructors that put it on know that you were pleased. I don't think they are on the forum.:buddies: Now if you were pleased with the hunter show, then that has to do with me. You should come.:lmao:

eventrder

I am one of the instructors there, but I had nothing to do with the dressage show. I will let the instructors that put it on know that you were pleased. I don't think they are on the forum.:buddies: Now if you were pleased with the hunter show, then that has to do with me. You should come.:lmao:

I did not make it out to the hunter shows but had clients who did, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the stuff that you guys have been putting on lately. One of my clients came out to the dressage show and kicked butt and it was a wonderful experience for her. So wonderful job all around! You guys are doing great!!! :yahoo:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I did not make it out to the hunter shows but had clients who did, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the stuff that you guys have been putting on lately. One of my clients came out to the dressage show and kicked butt and it was a wonderful experience for her. So wonderful job all around! You guys are doing great!!! :yahoo:

Thank you. We have had a lot of support which made it all worth while. It is A LOT of work. Hopefully we will have a great turn out for the last hunter show on Dec. 9th. That will be the final show I will be planning, but it sounds like they will have good peeps to replace me. I know this because I am helping pick them.:lmao: