Who is Redskins Next Coach?

Peter Forsberg

I read in the Washington Post today that Bill Cowher may become the next Washington Redskins coach. Redskins fans any truth to this or just wishful thinking on Snyders part?

Fingel_Hymer

Restricted User
I have followed the Steelers as religion....

Cowher and Snyder could not co-exist on the same team the way that Snyder runs [obsessively controls] the team....

I heard that the Browns wanted him too.

If I had to bet today on where he's going I would say NC State.... He bought a multi-million dollar house there, he went and played ball there. Seems like a shoe in to me.... I know NC State just picked up O'Brien, but they would drop him like a bad habit to get Cowher!

Last edited:

J.South

Let's get drunk
The Defensive coordinator had it written in his contract or he gets a $5 million payoff

rescueman

no it is not 5 million it is only 2 million but yes it is all over the rumor mill that next year bill cowher is coming to DC. money is not a problem for snyder

cartman

He meet with Snyder once I think. The writing is on the wall for Cower to take over when Coach Joe contract is up and Bill will be free of his Steelers deal also. at the same time

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Peter Forsberg said:
I read in the Washington Post today that Bill Cowher may become the next Washington Redskins coach. Redskins fans any truth to this or just wishful thinking on Snyders part?

With Snyder at the Helm? He'll try to bring Lombardi from his grave :coffee: