who removes patios?

quattroginger

who would i contact to for a patio removal? i had a patio put on last year and it looks absolutely terrible. i would like to have it ripped out and done by someone else.

who do i contact for that? break it up, haul it away.

PrepH4U

who would i contact to for a patio removal? i had a patio put on last year and it looks absolutely terrible. i would like to have it ripped out and done by someone else.

So you need a remover and a replacer? :whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The people who do the new one will usually remove the old one. I used Atlas Concrete when I had my patio done. Replaced icky regular concrete with pretty stained and stamped.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

I would think that whoever you're going to have install the new one would get rid of the old one. We used Great Scapes twice and they did an amazing job. Not sure if you're looking for a recommendation for a new company to get it done?

On a side note, what did the company who did the crappy install say? Hope you didn't pay them in full if they did a crappy job.

R

rhenderson

Call Stepping Stones. I've had them do two patios (pavers) and a blue chip stone pathway for me and they have done beautiful work on all of it. Patios were installed at two different houses. Installations were last spring and the year before. I also thought they were very reasonable on their prices.

quattroginger

i actually did pay. i started a topic on here somewhere about it back then. Guy is a foreman for Clark Construction Concrete crew. should of been stamped cobblestone design but ended up no stamp, not level at all, stairs misshaped, and a guy at my house while i was at work grinding little square designs in it. i lost 5k on it. its so bad....i bet it would depreciate the value of my home, lol.

my wife really wanted a deck and after my knowing somebody who knew somebody im going to have to cave to whatever she wants.

nagsheadgirl

My husband and I had a patio and outdoor kitchen done by Stepping Stone a few years back. They did an amazing job. Jeff Flick is who worked with us and he was great to deal with. Everything still looks the same as when it was first installed. Highly recommend. Good luck.

I can do the break up and removal and will do it for cheap.