Who talks like this to adults?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It's the equivalent of mansplaining, but with no clue about the subject. But it sounds perfectly acceptable to themselves.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Kammie, you think you can entertain this group for 40 seconds? Go out there and toss that salad at them.

SamSpade

Stick to blow jobs, Kamala.

This is still the worst - I can't tell if she's a complete idiot or thinks everyone else is - or both

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine so basically that’s wrong.”

glhs837

Power with Control
That is cringy

That's literally a black hole of cringe. And by that, I mean its a mass of cringe so dense that it forms a gravitational hole of cringe from which nothing can escape. And by gravity, I mean that force created by very massive objects. And by objects, I mean things.

AHHHHRRRG!!!!!! There are lots of famous people I cant stand to listen to, they express themselves in such a way as to annoy the crap out of me. Even people I think good things about. This woman, who I think nothing good about though... If you ever want classified info from me, strap me down so I cant rip my own ears off and make me listen to her.

I've never been a proponent of baby talk. I believe in talking to kids in as mature a way as they can handle. This woman talks to everyone as if they are three year olds.

limblips

PREMO Member

Stick to blow jobs, Kamala.

Q: Who talks like this to adults?​

A: People of small intellect who are promoted beyond their Peter Principle maximum and hold a self-exaggerated belief in their own importance resulting in a need to explain issues at a level they themselves are capable of understanding. Think of two babies googoo gagaing to each other. It is gibberish to adults but the babies understand each other!

Hijinx

When I saw the headline I knew immediately it was Kamala.
IMO this is why Joe Biden is still in the White House.
Even the Democrats cannot believe this woman can follow the idiot there now.

glhs837

Power with Control
She needs to fire her new speech writer and staff again . :faint:
American Horror Story Good Job GIF by AHS

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And keep firing them until she can deliver a speech without sounding like a retarded kindergarten teacher. :yay:
If seven maids with seven mops
Swept for half a year,
Do you suppose,' the Walrus said,
That they could get it clear?'
I doubt it,' said the Carpenter,
And shed a bitter tear.