Who vapes?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just smoked a handful because I had them. Dropped my nic % back and I don't get queasy now. I think I need to set a date and stick to it. As long as the pack is around, I'm going to grab one every now and then.:ohwell:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I thought I was incognito :lmao: Vaping went good today, no urge for a cigarette. How about you?
I tried incognito, but missed something important because another person didn't think I was signed in. It has it's drawbacks.

mitzi

Just smoked a handful because I had them. Dropped my nic % back and I don't get queasy now. I think I need to set a date and stick to it. As long as the pack is around, I'm going to grab one every now and then.:ohwell:

Yep, that's why I don't buy them (except for the other day). No way I wouldn't smoke them if they were here in the house. Did you see Keith Richards stopped smoking at his age. If he can do it, we can :lmao:.

mitzi

I tried incognito, but missed something important because another person didn't think I was signed in. It has it's drawbacks.

What? Am I not showing I'm signed in? I was joking about being incognito. Another thing I don't pay attention to, who's signed in.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yep, that's why I don't buy them (except for the other day). No way I wouldn't smoke them if they were here in the house. Did you see Keith Richards stopped smoking at his age. If he can do it, we can :lmao:.
He probably had to, what with the oxygen and all. :roflmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What? Am I not showing I'm signed in? I was joking about being incognito. Another thing I don't pay attention to, who's signed in.
Actually, you must have physically changed it, because you used to show up when logged in.:whistle: