Who vapes?

mitzi

I have to admit, I've had a couple. I'm pretty sure around 10 since starting the vape a week ago tomorrow. This is great for me, I'm a heavy smoker.

nutz

I have to admit, I've had a couple. I'm pretty sure around 10 since starting the vape a week ago tomorrow. This is great for me, I'm a heavy smoker.
Thats fantastic. Even after a few years, the urge doesnt really go away. Like anything else addictive (coffee, tea, soda, beer) it keeps nudging you to try just one more. You tell yourself, it’ll be ok, I can handle one, Next thing you know, right back at your regular pack a day, gallon a day, etc. It really is tough to make yourself stop doing stuff.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I started Chantix.
My husband was going to try to use that to quit smoking but he said he already has crazy dreams and was worried they'd get even weirder on the Chantix. He ended up just switching to vaping and has been doing that for the last few years.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My husband was going to try to use that to quit smoking but he said he already has crazy dreams and was worried they'd get even weirder on the Chantix. He ended up just switching to vaping and has been doing that for the last few years.
I dreamed last night, just nothing crazy. :lol:

Chris0nllyn

Coming up on 1 year smoke free myself.

The hardest part (for me anyway) is my long commute and when I drink and when I hunt. Those were ther times I was so used to chain smoking, but the cravings are pretty much non-existent at this point. I have one here and there, typically when drinking, but it's usually just one cigarette.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Back at cha. Something about me not fitting in; that you posted. I have been here since 2011. My one and only social media, ever. This forum is a microcosm, but it is very informative, and interesting about human nature. That is why I am still here. I have had the forum number for a long time. :lol: No whooshes on me. Are you ok? From your posts about beef, cooking, grilled cheese, smoke alarms, electricity, grill, your mother, your bro’s, your neighbors, and bathtub problems, etc., you seem to be In need of help. Let me know if I can help. :)

:whoosh:

:roflmao:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No, thanks for the offer though, very kind of you.

Despite what I jabber about on a daily basis, I like my hot mess of a life. That I've found cyber people that are willing to talk to me about it, or sympathize, or tell me to get off my butt and deal with it, or laugh with me (or at me), or make me realize that things aren't as horrible as I'm imagining them to be - I'm so lucky to have that. Lot of really great, sarcastic, hilarious, charming, wonderful people on this forum that seem to like playing with me as much as I like playing with them.

So once again thank you for your lovely offer but I like my life, it's up, it's down, it's interesting, it's crazy, it's joyful. Why on earth would I want to fix that?

(save this for later when you wanna use it again!)

littlelady

God bless the USA
No, thanks for the offer though, very kind of you.

Despite what I jabber about on a daily basis, I like my hot mess of a life. That I've found cyber people that are willing to talk to me about it, or sympathize, or tell me to get off my butt and deal with it, or laugh with me (or at me), or make me realize that things aren't as horrible as I'm imagining them to be - I'm so lucky to have that. Lot of really great, sarcastic, hilarious, charming, wonderful people on this forum that seem to like playing with me as much as I like playing with them.

So once again thank you for your lovely offer but I like my life, it's up, it's down, it's interesting, it's crazy, it's joyful. Why on earth would I want to fix that?

Ok. Good luck.

And, good luck to all that are trying to quit smoking.

And, thanks for the laughs, y’all! :lol:

Last edited: