Who wants her??

DeeCee

A horse of course!
Classified Ad#24068 in the FREEBIES section:
http://classifieds.somd.com/cgi-bin...sults_format=long&db_id=24068&query=retrieval

Please help me, i need a caring family to take in my baby girl. I don't care if you are single or not, I just want her to be in with a loving person before its too late. Please do contact me so that i may tell you my story. I am sorry but this is the only option i have.email me at janaebaby8@gmail.com Please don't contact me to insult me, I truly need help. I don't know if this is the best place to do this but i really need help.
Baltimore MD

:rolleyes:
SERIOUSLY? Is it just me?

KDENISE977

http://classifieds.somd.com/cgi-bin...sults_format=long&db_id=24068&query=retrieval

Please help me, i need a caring family to take in my baby girl. I don't care if you are single or not, I just want her to be in with a loving person before its too late. Please do contact me so that i may tell you my story. I am sorry but this is the only option i have.email me at janaebaby8@gmail.com Please don't contact me to insult me, I truly need help. I don't know if this is the best place to do this but i really need help.
Baltimore MD

:confused:

what??

bilbur

Baltimore MD

No thanks, I have enough trouble taking care of myself. Once the cops get ahold of this she will get her wish, the kid will go to another home and she will get free room and board courtesy of the tax payers.

MarieB

Any fire or police station would be happy to help out with that.

Why would someone from Baltimore post it down here?

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
What scares me is the "before it's too late" part.

Exactly. Why don't these girls/women understand that if they have fears of doing something just hand the child over? At a church, hospital, fire dept., police station or wherever. Someone will help.

:coffee:

DeeCee

A horse of course!
I was thinking 'she' would ask for money wired to 'her' to 'ship' the baby to her new home when someone inquired - I never for an instant took it seriously - it sounded like another scam.

If 'she' has access to the internet 'she's' not destitute the ad was probably placed from her iPhone (an OBAMA-FONE!) 5s :lol:

Last edited:

somdwatch

The sad part is, our society has beaten up the two platform, Pro-Choice or Pro-Life, some women don't know where to turn. This is HER decision. I just wish politicians hadn't confused the society so much.

sockgirl77

I was thinking 'she' would ask for money wired to 'her' to 'ship' the baby to her new home when someone inquired - I never for an instant took it seriously - it sounded like another scam.

If 'she' has access to the internet 'she's' not destitute the ad was probably placed from her iPhone (an OBAMA-FONE!) 5s :lol:

Just googled the text of the ad and the email address and nothing came up. Usually I do that and 25 other ads come up.

sockgirl77

The sad part is, our society has beaten up the two platform, Pro-Choice or Pro-Life, some women don't know where to turn. This is HER decision. I just wish politicians hadn't confused the society so much.

Maryland is a Safe Haven state.

bilbur

It is not confusing, in Maryland they can abandon their baby with no questions asked. If this is real and she had internet access to post the add then she should have enough common sense to research what can be done with an unwanted child. I am sure she would have gotten a lot of better ideas than to post an add in the free section where anyone from a cop to a sex offender could respond. For her child's sake I hope it is the cop that answers the add first.