Who Wants To Be a SuperHero?

just.me

Has anyone seen this show? It is absolutely hilarious!! We caught it during the day on Saturday, but evidently shows on the shi-fi channel on Thursdays......

craberta

superhero

just.me said:
Has anyone seen this show? It is absolutely hilarious!! We caught it during the day on Saturday, but evidently shows on the shi-fi channel on Thursdays......
I saw that, howbout the big bald guy who talked about killing people. They had to explain to him that he was supposed to save people. :popcorn:

just.me

craberta said:
I saw that, howbout the big bald guy who talked about killing people. They had to explain to him that he was supposed to save people. :popcorn:

Yeah, I am not sure that he gets the whole superhero concept.....LOL! :killingme

abbey

abbey normal
just.me said:

yes I saw it, it was so funny, I thought that fat momma with the dognuts tied around her waist was hilarious, and I thought the guy that got kicked off was going to start crying, apparently his whole life had let up to being a super hero. :killingme