Who wants to do something tonight???

fttrsbeerwench

Who wants to do something tonight???KAZ is not invited!!!!

Let's see....

I could go to the race track...:patriot: ...but not with KAZ

Or I could go to the Island..YUCK!.....Kaz might be there:loser:

Maybe I could go find a bar where there are lots o' sexy men to buy me drinks, while wearing thongs and paper bags on their heads......
:bs: THAT"S WHERE THRONGS OF KAZITES HANG OUT!!!

Well , maybe I could just stay home......grrrrr(HMM NO KAZ HERE!!)

Last edited:

fttrsbeerwench

:kiss: giggles...

If losers will be at bars, then that may be the reason I am sick of going to them..

I have only been to the track once this year.... I am sure it's the same as always.... maybe I will drive to DE and waste my $$ on slots.

NAH!!
:whip: MAybe I could drive up to D.C. and go to some clubs.

fddog

Bow wow
fttrsbeerwench said:

If losers will be at bars, then that may be the reason I am sick of going to them..

I have only been to the track once this year.... I am sure it's the same as always.... maybe I will drive to DE and waste my $$ on slots.

NAH!!
:whip: MAybe I could drive up to D.C. and go to some clubs.
:duh: fickel :razz:

fddog

Bow wow
fttrsbeerwench said:
Why do you say that???
becasue you can't decide :twitch:
fttrsbeerwench said:

NAH!!
MAybe I could drive up to D.C. and go to some clubs.???

fttrsbeerwench

No Way !!!

Sharon said:
Paging Kaz.......pick-up on thread 34067

I have heard enough about him to want to put him in the " NOWAY NEVER IN MY ####INGLIFE" category.....

He did as me to meet him at Catamaran's I think, I text messaged him once or twice but after his first melt down... NO.

LEMME REPEAT ..NO Uhuh!:loser:

BAck to reality....Maybe I could go shopping, naw I already went to Target this month. I don't even like to shop.

fttrsbeerwench

BINGO!!

Looks like it's gonna be, driving up the road to a friends house to get drunk!!!

Best I could do, on short notice..
OhWell!!

fddog

Bow wow
fttrsbeerwench said:
BINGO!!

Looks like it's gonna be, driving up the road to a friends house to get drunk!!!

OhWell!!
:cheers: atleast you made up your mind

sockgirl77

fttrsbeerwench said:
BINGO!!

OhWell!!
sounds good to me. not sure what's going on for me tonight. probably just stay in mommy mode.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
MAybe I could drive up to D.C. and go to some clubs

fttrsbeerwench said:

:bonk:

2 Metro stops to DC..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
fttrsbeerwench said:
Let's see....

I could go to the race track...:patriot: ...but not with KAZ

Or I could go to the Island..YUCK!.....Kaz might be there:loser:

Maybe I could go find a bar where there are lots o' sexy men to buy me drinks, while wearing thongs and paper bags on their heads......
:bs: THAT"S WHERE THRONGS OF KAZITES HANG OUT!!!

Well , maybe I could just stay home......grrrrr(HMM NO KAZ HERE!!)
I would answer, but everytime I suggest something NON-Sexual you get mad!! :banana: