Who wants to see it?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Geek said:
I hope it is not the hands holding the dog bones :yikes:
mine's not on there yet. The hands holding the dog bones is kind of funny, each bone has a dog's name on it :lol:
Andi has been firefighter's tattoo artist of the year for several years. There is one with a firefighter slaying a dragon, it's COOL. And the one where Lady Liberty is rolling up her sleeve is great too. She's been with R-O for over 13 years. All the artists in there have been to or graduated from Art schools. This place is :yay: Worth the wait. It's first come first serve when you get there. They don't do reservations except the 3:00 apts. They open at 3.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
well then were is it?

Ok should there be more mane?

Attachments

• tattoo-1-s.jpg
    tattoo-1-s.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 163

MorganLover

happyappygirl said:
Ok should there be more mane?

i thought you were doing a chocolate and white? IMO you draw horses better but then again that is a tat so that is a LOT different then a drawing huh lol. I think you should of drawn it and she should of used yours.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Nice Tat Happy...I want one and have a pic of what I want but I don't know if there is anyone that would do it. It's pretty detailed....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Nice Tat Happy...I want one and have a pic of what I want but I don't know if there is anyone that would do it. It's pretty detailed....
Andi does portraits. Take it in there and have her do a drawing, then go back and forth until it's right. Mine is very detailed and shes very good.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
Andi does portraits. Take it in there and have her do a drawing, then go back and forth until it's right. Mine is very detailed and shes very good.
Nice tat :yay: ! What did you think about the pain? It looks like it is on your shoulder though so it shouldn't of been too bad.