Who what when where...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Who wants to do what this weekend..Mingiz and I are free Sunday...Might have an extra mount if one is needed...Thinking about doing the "Lake" any takers?

MorganLover

Maybe Happy and i can get together with you, i have to figure out if hubby can take off work sunday so i can drive the 2 hrs to ride with Happy, and see if he'll keep our children as well. I sure he'll keep the kids but have to find out if he can take off sunday night so i don't make him late when driving the 2 hrs home.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Who wants to do what this weekend..Mingiz and I are free Sunday...Might have an extra mount if one is needed...Thinking about doing the "Lake" any takers?

We are also thinking about riding at the Lake too! Although since we are all going out on Saturday night we probably won't get there until 1:00.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
We are also thinking about riding at the Lake too! Although since we are all going out on Saturday night we probably won't get there until 1:00.

1 is our time too..by the time I get up..feed all the critters get mom up..change her wash her bedding and feed her and get her back to bed it will be lunch time..plus it is warmer..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
:yay: Hunters Pace on Sunday:wench: Have a good ride at the lake.
At Skyview? You'll get to meet Dr. S's new Rocky! :biggrin: He's a cutie. Name is Monty. I'm winnin' you locals over one at a time with my girlie horses :lol:

I'm game for riding @ 1:00...Hopefully MorganLover can come along. If not i can bring an extra mount. Honey, RC won't be able to watch the little kids, he's got a stall to finish if he doesn't get it done Saturday. :whip: Did you call your brother? Or his little woman? If not, I'll ask them.

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
At Skyview? You'll get to meet Dr. S's new Rocky! :biggrin: He's a cutie. Name is Monty. I'm winnin' you locals over one at a time with my girlie horses :lol:

I'm game for riding @ 1:00...Hopefully MorganLover can come along. If not i can bring an extra mount. Honey, RC won't be able to watch the little kids, he's got a stall to finish if he doesn't get it done Saturday. :whip: Did you call your brother? Or his little woman? If not, I'll ask them.

Happy, your baby is so cool looking with that coloring. I send his pix to my friend at Doublecreeks so she could check him out.

MorganLover

I think hubby is taking off so i can come, but i'd probably want to ride earlier then 1. i was planning on leaving here around 8 or so maybe 9, so depending on how long the trail is, but then again i guess i doesn't matter the sun is up longer now so i wont be driving 2 hrs home in the pitch black (I HATE THAT haha.) and i wanna see all the new babies and pick out which one I AM GETTING :killingme That MAV has my heart right now but i think he is taken by rottn cop :jameo: i am so excited to ride with someone other then NANA hehe. you know how she is. :lalala: HAHAHAHA that is what i have to do sometimes when she gets going. every time i talk to her it's have you heard from your mother i am not sure she is even GOING (on the cruise with her and AK.) UGH i told her to CALL YOU i am not involved so i don't KNOW GOSH. :bigwhoop: