Who will lose first ...

the Colts or the Saints? Or, will they meet in the Super Bowl, each at 18-0, and agree to call it a tie after 6 scoreless overtime periods? Their remaining schedules:

Colts

V Tennessee
V Denver
@ Jacksonville
v NY Jets
@ Buffalo

Saints

@ Washington
@ Atlanta
v Dallas
V Tampa Bay
@ Carolina

thurley42

HY;FR
Saints will lose this weekend.

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhaahahahhahahahah oh man i can't breath...hahahahahahahahahahahhahha :killingme

I can't believe I'm going to say this...but the Colts could have their hands full this week...they have had some real slow starts this year and as hot as the Titans are I don't know if they will recover...that being said...they get through this week and even if they sit the starters the last two weeks I think they'll go undefeated into the post season...

The Saints looked NASTY Monday night..

donbarzini

Neither of them will lose until they reach the Super Bowl. Indianapolis will win, and we will NEVER have to see Mercury Morris again.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Saints will lose this weekend.

They're gonna light us up like a Christmas tree. Their pass rush is nasty. Greg Williams will have a few nice surprises for Jason and we simply can't handle this kind of firepower.

We're gonna have our first blowout of the season.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
They're gonna light us up like a Christmas tree. Their pass rush is nasty. Greg Williams will have a few nice surprises for Jason and we simply can't handle this kind of firepower.

56-13 Saints is my pick. :yay:

The Colts will lose before the Saints. If not this weekend, then next weekend. They should have it pretty easy after that.

4Father

Exactly. Greg Williams will go for the throat to leave the Danny crying in his owner's box. I will be at the game for the carnage. Don't know why, I guess I love $8 beers.

4Father

Colts have been living on the edge

The Colts are the cardiac kids of the NFL. They can't win out like that. The Saints just dismantled the Pats who are as good as or better than anybody left on thier schedule. Fearless prediction (with a weasely caveat) - if they don't have significant injuries the Saints will go undefeated.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Exactly. Greg Williams will go for the throat to leave the Danny crying in his owner's box. I will be at the game for the carnage. Don't know why, I guess I love $8 beers.

Hell, Greggggg doesn't even have to do much, just let loose the dogs of war. The Saint's are on a freaking mission for that city and it's people and all they've been through. Lookit Monday. The fans got off but, the players were like, ho hum, whose next on the checklist???

This is going to be one of those years where the conference championship is THE game; Vikes v. Saints.

:buddies:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I don't think either team will go 16-0. The Colts can lock up a first round bye this weekend if the win and they will prolly sit players for the last two games. And the Saints will more than likely do the same, I would think. Anybody can be beaten on any givin Sunday, thats why they play the game. The Saints almost lost to the Rams earlier and the Colts have squeaked out a few this season.

Go Brett!!!

:tap:

Is it looking plausible that we could have 2 undefeated teams at the end of the regular season? If they both get through this week, then I don't think it is all that much of a long shot. I realize that neither of them is likely to have much to play for in the last couple of weeks (I guess Indy has already locked up home field, and NO obviously will have by week 17 if they are still undefeated). However, I have to think that coaches Caldwell and Payton are smart enough to do everything they can to keep their respective teams focused on execution, and on a roll, heading into the playoffs - especially since they will have a two week break before their first playoff game.

And, the Jets winning record aside, the Jets, Bills, Buccaneers and Panthers are all terrible.

thurley42

HY;FR
[/B]

Is it looking plausible that we could have 2 undefeated teams at the end of the regular season? If they both get through this week, then I don't think it is all that much of a long shot. I realize that neither of them is likely to have much to play for in the last couple of weeks (I guess Indy has already locked up home field, and NO obviously will have by week 17 if they are still undefeated). However, I have to think that coaches Caldwell and Payton are smart enough to do everything they can to keep their respective teams focused on execution, and on a roll, heading into the playoffs - especially since they will have a two week break before their first playoff game.

And, the Jets winning record aside, the Jets, Bills, Buccaneers and Panthers are all terrible.[/QUOTE]

I am completely offended you left my Brownies out of that group! We are so terrible that we defeated a bitter rival for a 2nd victory of the season...taking our chances of snagging one of the first 2 picks to pretty much nil.

And, the Jets winning record aside, the Jets, Bills, Buccaneers and Panthers are all terrible.

I am completely offended you left my Brownies out of that group! We are so terrible that we defeated a bitter rival for a 2nd victory of the season...taking our chances of snagging one of the first 2 picks to pretty much nil.

:lol: I didn't mean to dismiss the terrible-ness of the Browns - I would never do that. However, the criteria for inclusion in my list was being one of the Colts or Saints remaining regular season opponents AND being terrible. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Ask the Patriots how important an undefeated regular season is. That, really, is all there is to say about it.

If your right tackle's knee could use 2-3 weeks rest, you rest him. If Freeney needs a week or three to recover, you rest him.

Home field advantage is typically thought to be very important and worth the effort though recent results show it's not critical.

There is much to be said for staying sharp and teams have won it all with their #2 qb, absent their #1 WR, missing a week one starter or two on the lines. However, in my view, the goal is winning the Superbowl, not an undefeated regular season.