Who would you like to meet from the forum?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Hummm Im beginning to wonder now BK. Whats up with the name? Sybil? heheheheheeh Just messing with ya

That's okay, buddy, I'm wondering the same thing!
If you get the answer, though...let me know...
:biggrin:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Well I'm not bothered, and I know what was intended. And for what it's worth, she's fast becoming one of my favorites here, too. :howdy:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Frank
Well I'm not bothered, and I know what was intended. And for what it's worth, she's fast becoming one of my favorites here, too. :howdy:

Which "she"?

fuzzyng

I'm up for anything, really... there are only a few people on here I don't wanna meet, so bring on da party!! :biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Dang!

Originally posted by cattitude
And the indomitable Mr. King...

Cat,

Were you someone else in an earlier cyber-life? The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up when I read that. Have we had discussions before, ala "Feral Cat"?

Anyway, I haven't met any of you that I haven't liked. We all are opinionated people, so at least we have that in common.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Alright, Jay :nono:

I'd like to meet just about everyone who has something interesting to say in here. I always especially want to meet the people I have heated discussion with - Jimmy, TT, Penguin, etc. - because they are spirited enough to stand their ground in the face of extreme opposition. I like that in a person.

I'd love to meet Otter and Cattitude after all these years. JazzLady and Vicki! Lilly and Sierra! Bruzilla and BudoPo! Heretic and Tipsy McGee! Also the people who've been browsing this site for so long - Flo, the Yardsale Queen and others.

Ken, I think it was Renee that made the feral cat page that made me laugh so hard - I'd love to meet her, too, because she's a longtime Somd.com-er. Obviously I'm dying to meet Kyle and Jetmonkey. I'd love to meet Hessain because he's doesn't back down.

I feel like I'm making an acceptance speech and trying not to forget anyone. :lol:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Boogieman117
LOL i'm up for seeing everybody, only I'm a tad younger (17) than most on the forum.

Hey, everyone--we've gotta meet at Chuck-E-Cheese so Boogie can join in the fun. :lmao:

j/k with ya Boogie! :cheers: :party:

BTW..welcome to the forums :howdy: Enjoy your stay!

watercolor

yeah yeah
I want to meet everyone but a few, and a couple others. That were just plain jerks. . Basically wanna meet everyone with the exception of above.

Already met, Frank..he is someone that grows on ya. :biggrin: Met Mig-shes a schweetie. Barb-is awesome. Bch is awesome, except for biting my head off the day she came to my work J/K, tater-met a little...seems cool. How was the trip to gay central?, hrm...who else...I met jamie and crystal..even though they are gone now...

G

giggles04

I'd love to meet anybody that would like to meet me!
:smile:

Only people that I know on here are Fireman and Firefighter!

FIREMAN

Originally posted by giggles04
Only people that I know on here are Fireman and Firefighter!

Aren't you so lucky to know me! :lmao: :roflmao::crazy:

I've met Bch, tater, pixie, cariblue, Mr. Speedo.

The people on my hit list would have to be BK, jetmonkey, Sxy, Joey, Barbra and Water.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Fried Brain...?? sound like a old high school buddy of mine, he was always in fried brain mode......lol

You went to high school with Jeff Spicoli?