Whocares or ShowQueen

Robin

Got a question:
At the shows where you board how many horses are in the showmanship classes? Bringing a real GREEN Horse:lmao: This will be her first show

R

remaxrealtor

Got a question:
At the shows where you board how many horses are in the showmanship classes? Bringing a real GREEN Horse:lmao: This will be her first show

Hi girlie!!!! How ya feeling?

Can't answer this question, but I may be showing Lou the Horrible this year!

showqueen74

Usually 2-4. The patterns are simple, Set up, walk, trot (mostly straight lines) 180 or 270 degree turn, sometimes a back, and inspection.
I might throw my mare in there need to start getting those off season cob webs brushed off. Vicky

Robin

Usually 2-4. The patterns are simple, Set up, walk, trot (mostly straight lines) 180 or 270 degree turn, sometimes a back, and inspection.
I might throw my mare in there need to start getting those off season cob webs brushed off. Vicky

Yikes, I hope I can keep her controlled with out steping all over me. When you get a chance, stop by the ----- and give me a chat about it. I only know Western Equitation and Disipline on the rail. I know its different that keeping them controlled on board. I'll have to pull my dvd and videos out. It has even been a couple years since that. Little young fireball.

showqueen74

Yikes, I hope I can keep her controlled with out steping all over me. When you get a chance, stop by the ----- and give me a chat about it. I only know Western Equitation and Disipline on the rail. I know its different that keeping them controlled on board. I'll have to pull my dvd and videos out. It has even been a couple years since that. Little young fireball.

Can’t promise tomorrow; have to go to FT Belvoir-(yuck) but Friday?
see you soon. V

tallyhoe

Whocares is gone again. You all are to mean to her. She cant take it. See you at the show Robin. It will be nice to meet you. I have heard so muc about you.

S

saddlesore

Whocares is gone again. You all are to mean to her. She cant take it. See you at the show Robin. It will be nice to meet you. I have heard so muc about you.

I was not mean to her. Many, many, many others, but not her. Wasn't her name 'WhoCares'??? She should have had thicker skin.
Another 'big one' bites the dust!!:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin

Thanks I will be with the young QH mare that I will be happy to keep all 4's on the ground. First time out since her surgery. I need to get her around other horses to get her back in a sound frame of mind.

Thank you Vicky for stopping by. Western Show Clothes O.K.? I forgot to ask. I will have to see if the Halter Jacket still fits.

showqueen74

Thanks I will be with the young QH mare that I will be happy to keep all 4's on the ground. First time out since her surgery. I need to get her around other horses to get her back in a sound frame of mind.

Thank you Vicky for stopping by. Western Show Clothes O.K.? I forgot to ask. I will have to see if the Halter Jacket still fits.

check your PM's V

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Robin, thanks for the invite. If you are going for sure let me know. I will come take pictures for you, but I have to be home by 10 AM. I have lots of packing to do.:buddies: I can't wait to see your beautiful mare again. She would make a nice hunter!:lmao:

Robin

Robin, thanks for the invite. If you are going for sure let me know. I will come take pictures for you, but I have to be home by 10 AM. I have lots of packing to do.:buddies: I can't wait to see your beautiful mare again. She would make a nice hunter!:lmao:

Yes I will be going for sure. I talked to L and he is switching his schedule to be there for the "What might and just incase" that might come up.

Oh dont say that in front of L this is a western deluxx mare. She is too peanut roller for a hunter horse.

Attachments

• ladyrodder.jpg
    ladyrodder.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 71

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yes I will be going for sure. I talked to L and he is switching his schedule to be there for the "What might and just incase" that might come up.

Oh dont say that in front of L this is a western deluxx mare. She is too peanut roller for a hunter horse.

But I like all the chrome! (sp?)

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!

Oh...Robin,
You need to breed your mare to my guy .... :whistle:

Robin

Why not? We are looking at a WP mare for him now. I'll tag his futurity breeding for you! :whistle:

No more babies on my farm or with any of my mares. They will all be old mares baren-no youngins. I have been hurt by more Baby horses that I can to admit.