whoop

lovemyber135

i dont need a truck any more people :yahoo: i got a truck today and it can pull a hawse trailor!!!! and thats all i needed yay im so excited!!!

thank you mom and baby Jesus
:dye::yahoo::dye:

lovemyber135

SOOOO what did you get?
:worthless

lol that is tru idk how to put pics on here lol i got a chevy 1500 4x4 z71 95' navy blue...its in good shape for as old as it is...and i love it...the gas mileage sucks a** but its a truck so its all good....im so excited!

Attachments

• 497267486_1747659206_0.jpg
    497267486_1747659206_0.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 125

mingiz

Horse Poor
lol that is tru idk how to put pics on here lol i got a chevy 1500 4x4 z71 95' navy blue...its in good shape for as old as it is...and i love it...the gas mileage sucks a** but its a truck so its all good....im so excited!

Nice truck Ya know the saying Pretty is as pretty does..:whistle: But it will do the job you need it to do...Congrats:buddies: Now back outside to finish washing mine, bring it from salty white back to black..:popcorn:

lovemyber135

Nice truck Ya know the saying Pretty is as pretty does..:whistle: But it will do the job you need it to do...Congrats:buddies: Now back outside to finish washing mine, bring it from salty white back to black..:popcorn:

thanx :)...i cant wait to do that with mine :yahoo: