whore, prostitute.

GregV814

Its in Virginia so, who cares, right?

Well, Terry McAwful was the Clinton's bitchboy.
Ergo, (ergo makes me sound educated), an Obama whore.

10 minutes ago a NEW commercial popped up with silver tongue Barry Sotero, an America, who gave a pat on the head to McAwful. Of course Barry is a contortionist and was able to "fist" his OWN anal opening to reach Terry.

The next commercial was for some unknown delegate that blamed the Trump insurrection on his Republican opponent...

HOW DO YOU SPELL SAD DESPARATION?

Clem72

10 minutes ago a NEW commercial popped up with silver tongue Barry Sotero, an America, who gave a pat on the head to McAwful. Of course Barry is a contortionist and was able to "fist" his OWN anal opening to reach Terry.

The next commercial was for some unknown delegate that blamed the Trump insurrection on his Republican opponent...

Better'n half the time I have no idea what your on about. But I like your energy so keep being you I guess.

stgislander

PREMO Member

And the tards in NoVA and Richmond are going "Nom nom nom."