who's going to the show on sunday?

C

campinmutt

who is going to the Frost bite series show on sunday? will be almost 40degrees...not to bad for January!!!

Eventer29

Honestly parking is a little difficult with a big rig. We are encouraging anyone with a trailer to come early and if possible give a call and let us know you are comming. The turnout at the first show was a little bigger than we expected and we did have a little trouble cramming everyone in. Knowing that there will be more trailers this time will be a challenge, but easier to plan who will park where. How big is your rig?
We are working on parking for future shows/ clinics.

Last edited:
C

campinmutt

classes start at 9:30 I believe.....be sure to stop at the food booth for hot chocolate,coffee and chili!!

Eventer29

Show starts at 9:30...English classes should not start before 11. Last show I think we finished up around 3-4.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I was just down in Wellington with some foruminites for their Horsemastership clinic and the beginning of their Winter show circuit. It was in the 70's and 80's!!!! 40's would kill me at this point. I wish I had the money to live there! It was amazing. Good luck with the show. Oh wait....was that today? How did it go?

devinej

braging about our adventures hahahaha. maybe we should start a thread on it...hmm

hope the show went well!