Who's going tomorrow

mingiz

Horse Poor
To the ride at Rosaryville? :yahoo:

Happy if we get more rain tonight is there a chance it will be cancelled? :popcorn:

Mojo

Happy if we get more rain tonight is there a chance it will be cancelled? :popcorn:

My grandma will be riding so I will be there cheering her on. This is her first time riding since she lost her leg in a Combine about 2 years ago when Uncle Larry got drunk and drove it through her bedroom wall.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!

Sorry Ming, I didn't get online before the ride. Glad you and ElliesMom could make it! Thanks!

The SMTR webmistress (me) will post cancellations to a ride on the website Welcome to SMTR's Homepage 24 hours prior to a published ride date. If a cancellation is not posted on the website, that ride is a go. I try to post it on the forums too.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well it was a good ride a little slick in spots. But looks like there was a good turn out..:buddies:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
We were planning on going till my doggy had an emergency C-section Sat night. I didnt get in bed till after 4AM. Puppies and mommy are fine.

So sorry we missed it!!!