Whos going tomorrow

Tazgirl

Pasofever could not send you a pm your box is full. I'll try again later.... see you at Greenwell at noonish...

TAZ

K

Katie

Tazgirl said:
Pasofever could not send you a pm your box is full. I'll try again later.... see you at Greenwell at noonish...

TAZ

I sent one also. :lmao:

K

Katie

GallopNTec said:
YES- My lessons are done at 11 we can take Len and sporty :huggy:

YEA!!!!

I just want to ride someone that doesn't think a trail is a killer. Who is Len?

I am riding Belle in the AM at around 10ish. I can just stay there and help you load them.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sorry just got in from the barn...No new PM's...cleaned out my box...

I guess if we are taking babies my 3H is full...Giddyup is comming with me and I will leave the stud at home and bring the mare and baby...even though I dont think it is a good idea... :ohwell:

K

Katie

Pasofever said:
Sorry just got in from the barn...No new PM's...cleaned out my box...

I guess if we are taking babies my 3H is full...Giddyup is comming with me and I will leave the stud at home and bring the mare and baby...even though I dont think it is a good idea... :ohwell:

OH the baby. Is that the new one?

I MUST bring my camera with me!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Katie said:
OH the baby. Is that the new one?

I MUST bring my camera with me!

One of the orphans......I pulled something in my neck stacking hay today and I am not really sure I want to have my arm jerked on tomorrow..

K

Katie

Pasofever said:
One of the orphans......I pulled something in my neck stacking hay today and I am not really sure I want to have my arm jerked on tomorrow..

I don't blame you.

See you tomorrow. Last night I got very little sleep. Pups kept me up all night.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Happy and I are riding our 2 YO here tomarrow around 12:30/1:00. PM me if you want to join us. We are doing the easy trails at a very slow pace. My gals 2nd time out and Happys guys first time out.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
Happy and I are riding our 2 YO here tomarrow around 12:30/1:00. PM me if you want to join us. We are doing the easy trails at a very slow pace. My gals 2nd time out and Happys guys first time out.

Where? Your house? So you are not taking a baby to pony? Thought you were....Maybe Mingiz and I can do the ride with out babies :banana:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pasofever said:
Where? Your house? So you are not taking a baby to pony? Thought you were....Maybe Mingiz and I can do the ride with out babies :banana:
:smack: No girly, we are taking our babies...we are just going to ride them instead of ponying them. No crouch rockets please! Ponying would be good. We are making it a happy experience...slow, relaxing and educational :lmao: for them. We will be working the creek, bridge and pond also.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Paso I don't have to bring my filly either. So I guess just me and fat pony....Probably easier anyway. May be the last ride for awhile....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Paso I don't have to bring my filly either. So I guess just me and fat pony....Probably easier anyway. May be the last ride for awhile....

Taz and Katie and OCW will meet us there...

Sorry Persimmon I cant come I ONLY have pasos for trail horses... :huggy:

Mingiz I will call you soon...headed outside..

K

Katie

I just got a PM earlier from GNT. We are just going to ride around FI today. She had a rough night last night.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Katie said:
I just got a PM earlier from GNT. We are just going to ride around FI today. She had a rough night last night.

We thought she would pull that shiat again... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
persimmoncf said:
:smack: No girly, we are taking our babies...we are just going to ride them instead of ponying them. No crouch rockets please! Ponying would be good. We are making it a happy experience...slow, relaxing and educational :lmao: for them. We will be working the creek, bridge and pond also.

No crotch rockets? Do you think we are total idiots? Why would you say that. We are RESPONSIBLE horse women. We don't intend to go out with anyone riding young stock and purposly get anyone hurt or in trouble. Shame on you for that comment. To clear things up the crotch rocket thing comes from a time when I rode one of Paso's horses and I was having fun and the crotch rocket name came up on the ride about me & the horse.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
No crotch rockets? Do you think we are total idiots? Why would you say that. We are RESPONSIBLE horse women. We don't intend to go out with anyone riding young stock and purposly get anyone hurt or in trouble. Shame on you for that comment. To clear things up the crotch rocket thing comes from a time when I rode one of Paso's horses and I was having fun and the crotch rocket name came up on the ride about me & the horse.

:huggy: Its ok...we ride GREAT together... :lmao: