Who's Going

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
percy, i'm planning to help goldenhorse mark trail saturday. i'll talk to ya'll tomorrow night at the md horse council meeting.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Cedarville Ride

mingiz said:
To the Cedarville ride this Sunday... :larry:

Where time is the ride and how do you get to Cedarville from 231? I went there once a few years back but don't remember directions.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Go to SMTR.org and click on the ride flier page. Oh, and dont forget JUNE 4th ride here in Mechanicsville. :cartwheel But leave your "green guys" at home, you will need a seasoned mount on June 4th.

R

remaxrealtor

persimmoncf said:
Go to SMTR.org and click on the ride flier page. Oh, and dont forget JUNE 4th ride here in Mechanicsville. :cartwheel But leave your "green guys" at home, you will need a seasoned mount on June 4th.[/QUOTE

I'm working Sunday!!!!! :jameo: But I really like these clients a lot, so it's not so bad!

Can Lou handle June 4th? He's doing GREAT, but still haven't tackled the water yet, might work on that project Saturday.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Nice riding at Persimmos :dude: I rode there once good trails had 1 bad wet spot but still a nice ride.. That's were the season trail horse comes in.. :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
remaxrealtor said:
persimmoncf said:
Go to SMTR.org and click on the ride flier page. Oh, and dont forget JUNE 4th ride here in Mechanicsville. :cartwheel But leave your "green guys" at home, you will need a seasoned mount on June 4th.[/QUOTE

I'm working Sunday!!!!! :jameo: But I really like these clients a lot, so it's not so bad!

Can Lou handle June 4th? He's doing GREAT, but still haven't tackled the water yet, might work on that project Saturday.
I dont know where you and Lou are on trail work, or what you have done with him. The only reason I mentioned "seasoned" is that we have allot of challenging hills - up and down- the creeks should hold up fine and we are in the process of building a bridge at the first crossing to leave the property. These hills can be intimadating to the green horse or fresh rider. But before you know it you DONE DID IT :diva:
But, the one thing I can say about this pack of riders with SMTR is that we will all pitch in to get a horse and rider through a tough spot.
This ride is awesome :clap: I hope that you all come.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I'm going with my daughter and her new horse .. This will be weird my first solo off the farm ride without Percy :bawl: Hope you can make it Percy

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
I'm going with my daughter and her new horse .. This will be weird my first solo off the farm ride without Percy :bawl: Hope you can make it Percy

Nope, Got to go get more grocerys :razz:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
so there'll be FOOD at your place June 1st? :yum: I'm THERE!
OOPS gotta get back outside before Rottncop notices i'm not out there working on the field.... :ohwell:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
so there'll be FOOD at your place June 1st? :yum: I'm THERE!
OOPS gotta get back outside before Rottncop notices i'm not out there working on the field.... :ohwell:

Im talking about HAY :buttkick: 800 bales up today :razz:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WOW!! :shocking: and WITHOUT boy's help :lol:
At least now you know his name. :biggrin:
Going to the League of MD for the holiday....interested? Steak and potato ride, 14.00 a person (for members but you can go as our guests.)

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
WOW!! :shocking: and WITHOUT boy's help :lol:
At least now you know his name. :biggrin:
Going to the League of MD for the holiday....interested? Steak and potato ride, 14.00 a person (for members but you can go as our guests.)

We were luck enough to have the help come with the hay this time :dance: Give boy a big:kiss: from me! He was great Saturday.

we are going to Oakridge on Sun to play in the speed classes. thanks for the invite :love: We also will be building the bridge for the June 4th ride.
Are you guys going to be here June 4th ?:popcorn: