Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sam Bradford (QB) - Oklahoma Sooners

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Beta84

They're out to get us
What say you and why?

Wait for poll.

TEBOW! Why? He's something the college world has never seen and probably won't see again. Abso-frickin-lutely special player. And if he played the defenses the other two played, his numbers would look closer to last year. MVP of the college football season again, carried his team on his back for the SEC championship game.

And if all those reasons fail, he's close enough to the other two where the Big12 homers will split their votes on the other two guys and the SEC homers are gonna be giving them all to Tebow :yay:

HE15MAN!!!

thurley42

HY;FR
Must be a "Mountaineer Fan"! And, I would agree...PAT WHITE!!
But, we know Tebow will get it...

oh yeah an 8-4 season not to mention a 5-2 record in the HORRIBLE Big East...and a pre New Years Bowl....yeah..those are Heisman Stats....:sarcasm:

Tebow is the best player....he should enjoy this now...because I don't see him factoring in the NFL....

I think Bradford should get it though..he's put up some huge numbers...that and I want Archie to remain the only 2 time winner....

Beta84

They're out to get us
oh yeah an 8-4 season not to mention a 5-2 record in the HORRIBLE Big East...and a pre New Years Bowl....yeah..those are Heisman Stats....:sarcasm:

Tebow is the best player....he should enjoy this now...because I don't see him factoring in the NFL....

I think Bradford should get it though..he's put up some huge numbers...that and I want Archie to remain the only 2 time winner....

yeah pat white is a joke. tebow is the best but i agree, i don't think he quite has the QB skills for the NFL right now. Maybe another year will help, but I don't know. He doesn't get enough chances to pass with this offense.

and you know as well as everyone else does that tebow is more deserving of the 2x heisman than ARCHIE! :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

That's my thinking. Tebow is an awesome player. Kept his team motivated and kept true to his promise after that loss to Ole Miss that there would not be another.

But Bradford had the best stats. They crushed most of their opponents, and I think they are the first team to ever score more than 60 points in 5 games. And we all know that NCAA Football is all about stats.

Beta84

They're out to get us
That's my thinking. Tebow is an awesome player. Kept his team motivated and kept true to his promise after that loss to Ole Miss that there would not be another.

But Bradford had the best stats. They crushed most of their opponents, and I think they are the first team to ever score more than 60 points in 5 games. And we all know that NCAA Football is all about stats.

Harrell had better stats! How come he isn't in the final 3?

Beta84

They're out to get us
You are very right. I'm sure there are a lot of Texas Tech fans asking that same question.

Texas Tech has a gimmick offense (so does Hawaii). They always put up crazy stats. I think Harrell deserves it more than Bradford...less talent to work with, similar QBs, same defenses faced, better stats and identical records to close the regular season. What a jip!

McCoy at least has the running aspect of his game that makes him different. Plus he had the clutch performance against Oklahoma. Bradford never had a clutch performance either. Oh well.

T

toppick08

Tebow....but if he expects to survive the NFL, he'll have to quit all that scrambling, and running.

C

czygvtwkr

yeah pat white is a joke. tebow is the best but i agree, i don't think he quite has the QB skills for the NFL right now. Maybe another year will help, but I don't know. He doesn't get enough chances to pass with this offense.

and you know as well as everyone else does that tebow is more deserving of the 2x heisman than ARCHIE! :lmao:

Ask Sam Bradford about Pat White, come to think of it ask the 2005 SEC Champs and Georgia Tech....

sk8enscars

Ask Sam Bradford about Pat White, come to think of it ask the 2005 SEC Champs and Georgia Tech....

Okay I don't know what all that means.... I don't really know anything substantial about Mountaineer football. I went to school there and played in the marching band for 3 years. Just wanted to see people's reactions. :whistle:

CaptnDave

A Proud Gator Nation

As the Gators head back to the big game, we don't know if Teebow will win the Heisman again, but he has more rushing touchdowns and is very good in passing touchdowns and total yards...Go Gators!

Attachments

• gator nation.jpg
    gator nation.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 43