Who's got the funniest Avatar?

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim

Attachments

15.3 KB · Views: 247

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Who's the username that has Avatar of a cat holding a Rubix cube with the caption "OMG WTF?". I LOVE THAT AVATAR!! I think that's the funies i've seen.

H

HouseCat

HouseCat!

I love it too, it's so cute. There's a lot of stuff like that on Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?. I'm so addicted to that site, I check it nearly every day.

Yours isn't too bad either.
:howdy: Yah, that's where I got it. I love that site too... If I'm feeling down, I just go there (or mycathatesyou.com) and cackle for hours.

K_Jo always has a funny avatar....I remember the "I'm pooping" cat avatar she had...gawd, that made me rotflmao everytime I saw it.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
:howdy: Yah, that's where I got it. I love that site too... If I'm feeling down, I just go there (or mycathatesyou.com) and cackle for hours.

K_Jo always has a funny avatar....I remember the "I'm pooping" cat avatar she had...gawd, that made me rotflmao everytime I saw it.
Your avatar does ROCK!! I still laugh at it every day!!

M

Mousebaby

I got to all of their sites, they crack me up, if you look along the top of the webpage they have them all listed. My favorite is cheezburger for sure though! :lmao:

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Jigglepuff, yours kinda freaks me out. I've been having nitemares since I've seen it.

It's funny but freaky in a "Friday the 13th" sorta way.