Hillary
Bernie
Michael Bloomberg
?
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
CPL (don't know his real name)
Eric Holder

Mostly going for the D side. I can see some good fights in this bunch and I think Kamala might stab anyone in her way.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jeff Flake
Niki Haley
John Kasich
Mitt Romney

Pssst. Those are Republicans. Jeff Flake may be arrogant and cocooned enough to think that he can challenge Trump, but none of the rest are.

Unless you are suggesting that they will run as Democrats, in which case Nikki Haley should be omitted.

This_person

Haley is firmly on record saying "no way" for 2020. The other two though....

In 2012, Clinton clearly and specifically said she wanted to stay home and visit with friends, not run for president in 2016.

I like Nikki, but Nikki is a politician. As a politician, the question of whether or not they'll run for the next higher office is ALWAYS answered, "of course not."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No smart Republican is going to take on Trump unless Trump decides he doesn't want a second term. If he should decide not to run in 2020 - and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that - he will anoint someone and they will be the GOP nominee.

The corporate media keeps insisting that Trump is so hated and unpopular - that's just their newsroom talking. The American people love them some Donald Trump and barring any major developments Trump will win 2020 by an even bigger electoral margin. Watch and see.

The Democrat "base" is getting smaller and smaller every day. It seems to be made up solely of teenagers, entertainment personalities, and crazed Stalinists who like to bust chit up and attack people. It seems like they're everywhere because the media obsesses over them, but in reality they are a vocal minority. There aren't nearly enough of them to elect a President, and they are single-handedly driving away sane rational Democrats who don't want to be associated with them.

Every time Maxine Waters takes the stage, Baby Jesus cries and the Dems lose 100 voters. Why do you think the Stalinist media isn't reporting on her anymore? But Fox is - her exploits are covered quite extensively by their news and talk shows. Ya'll try to hide, but peek a boo we see you. We're like Miss Linda's Magic Mirror on Romper Room - we see Hillary, and Cory, and we see Barry, and Chuckie, and Nancy, and we see all the kids having fun at play busting up stuff, threatening and violent.

And as good Americans, we're going to make sure they don't take over our government.

So let's stop the crazy talk about who is going to run against Trump in the primary, because the answer is "nobody".

Reactions: BOP

MiddleGround

The Democrat "base" is getting smaller and smaller every day. It seems to be made up solely of teenagers, entertainment personalities, and crazed Stalinists who like to bust chit up and attack people. It seems like they're everywhere because the media obsesses over them, but in reality they are a vocal minority. There aren't nearly enough of them to elect a President, and they are single-handedly driving away sane rational Democrats who don't want to be associated with them.

I would concur with this. I have seen and heard several ads running on TV and radio encouraging what I would refer to as "confirmed Democratic voters" to get out and vote. I know this is all the rage now-a-days but, this is different. It is a recent onslaught of calls to arms and get to the voting booth.

Me thinks it is because the Anti-Trumpers know that they are in a bad spot with midterms and are looking to get the lazier populous of their party system off the couch and help.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would concur with this. I have seen and heard several ads running on TV and radio encouraging what I would refer to as "confirmed Democratic voters" to get out and vote. I know this is all the rage now-a-days but, this is different. It is a recent onslaught of calls to arms and get to the voting booth.

Me thinks it is because the Anti-Trumpers know that they are in a bad spot with midterms and are looking to get the lazier populous of their party system off the couch and help.

And their target demographic - kids, mentally ill people, and celebrities - tend not to vote. When you have to go to skid row with packs of cigarettes and quarts of beer to encourage people to get in your vehicle so you can drive them to the polls and tell them who to vote for, that's a sign that your message sucks.

I hope they keep up the good work. :yay: