Hillary
Bernie
Michael Bloomberg
?
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
CPL (don't know his real name)
Eric Holder

Mostly going for the D side. I can see some good fights in this bunch and I think Kamala might stab anyone in her way.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
Jeff Flake
Niki Haley
John Kasich
Mitt Romney
Pssst. Those are Republicans. Jeff Flake may be arrogant and cocooned enough to think that he can challenge Trump, but none of the rest are.

Unless you are suggesting that they will run as Democrats, in which case Nikki Haley should be omitted.

SailorGirl

Pssst. Those are Republicans. Jeff Flake may be arrogant and cocooned enough to think that he can challenge Trump, but none of the rest are.

Unless you are suggesting that they will run as Democrats, in which case Nikki Haley should be omitted.
Pssst. No s**t. Primary challengers.

SailorGirl

Hahaha!!! You're funny!!

Not really... BTW, Are you really a SailorGirl or were just a Fleet Rat?
You know what i'm referring to...
I think he's either not going to run or circumstances are going to prevent it and the Republicans I mentioned are my guesses on who's going to run or who's going to challenge him if I'm incorrect. I'm not saying they're going to be successful - it's merely what I think.

And yes I'm a bona fide SailorGirl.

SailorGirl

Haley is firmly on record saying "no way" for 2020. The other two though....
I heard her say that too, but 2020s a year away and lots of things can change. I like Niki Haley despite the fact that she's a politician. Firmly and politician just don't seem like they belong together. As far as the other three, they can always challenge him or run as an Independent.

This_person

Haley is firmly on record saying "no way" for 2020. The other two though....
In 2012, Clinton clearly and specifically said she wanted to stay home and visit with friends, not run for president in 2016.

I like Nikki, but Nikki is a politician. As a politician, the question of whether or not they'll run for the next higher office is ALWAYS answered, "of course not."