Who's in the running for 2020?

Hijinx

I see pictures of Trumps rallies and thousands upon thousands are showing up for them.
Sometimes they cannot fit them all into the auditorium or stadium.

For somebody that isn't liked how does he draw such crowds?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Sounds like somebody new is climbing into the 2020 Dem Primary clown car... Rep Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI).

Hijinx

And their target demographic - kids, mentally ill people, and celebrities - tend not to vote. When you have to go to skid row with packs of cigarettes and quarts of beer to encourage people to get in your vehicle so you can drive them to the polls and tell them who to vote for, that's a sign that your message sucks.

I hope they keep up the good work. :yay:
Is that why Nancy and maxine keep those tent people in their cities?

Reactions: BOP

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Sounds like somebody new is climbing into the 2020 Dem Primary clown car... Rep Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI).

A personal friend works in Tulsi's office on Capitol Hill. She says Tulsi must be the promised one because she fasted for three days before making the decision to run. Plus she's Hindu. How can you argue with that? :sarcasm:

This_person

Every time I read the title of this thread, all I can think is "who is NOT running on the Dem ticket in 2020?"

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Im pretty sure MOM is suppose to run as well. I believe i read in article where he stated that he was considering it again.

SamSpade

No smart Republican is going to take on Trump unless Trump decides he doesn't want a second term. If he should decide not to run in 2020 - and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that - he will anoint someone and they will be the GOP nominee.

The corporate media keeps insisting that Trump is so hated and unpopular - that's just their newsroom talking. The American people love them some Donald Trump and barring any major developments Trump will win 2020 by an even bigger electoral margin. Watch and see.

What's REALLY going to make the left's head explode is when he gets the "popular" vote, and all those blue states that changed their electoral process to give all of the electors to the winner of the popular vote are going to find a whole state that went for the Dem nominee are going to
have ALL of their votes nullified by their stupid, short-sighted new rule.

awpitt

Main Streeter
What's REALLY going to make the left's head explode is when he gets the "popular" vote, and all those blue states that changed their electoral process to give all of the electors to the winner of the popular vote are going to find a whole state that went for the Dem nominee are going to
have ALL of their votes nullified by their stupid, short-sighted new rule.

That State Compact doesn't go into effect until enough states sign on to equal, at least, 270 Electoral votes. Currently, 12 states have signed on, comprising 172 Electoral votes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member