Who's off work for the holidays?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The week between Christmas and New Year's is such a slow time. Who took the week off work and is enjoying a mini vacay?

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just got back home last evening after being completely unplugged from the internet since Christmas eve. Did I miss anything?

I promised the wife I'd help her around the house for the next couple days. I expect to be back in the office starting Thursday.

black dog

Free America
I shut down for 5 days for Christmas and again tomorrow and wed, but we have so much work we worked this weekend and most likely 6/10's for the next month or two.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Back in the day, I didn't mind working the week between Christmas and New Years. Always quiet in the office with few distractions.

Only working 2 days each week. That way I get two long stretches off and its a great way to work on stuff without interruption which allows for starting the new year off with a cleaner slate.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We were given off Christmas Eve, Christmas Day AND Dec 26th. We're also off all day tomorrow and then on Jan. 1. It's been a nice reprieve from our super busy season! :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Being in retail, days off can differ from week to week. It just so happened that I was off Monday and Tuesday (early closing for everyone else) and Christmas day. This week, early closing Tuesday (still get my 7 hours) and off Wednesday. The boss man generally tries to schedule in a 2-4 day weekend for me every so often, when my work is caught up or he's tired of looking at me.
:lol:

luvmygdaughters

I started taking the week between Christmas and New Years last year. I love the amount of time I get off and only have to use 4 days vacation for it. Already put in to have it off next year!!