Who's ready to vote now?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm pretty sure by now everyone has made up their mind whether they're going to vote for Trump or Biden. Do we need to see anything more? Debates and crap like that? Anybody still undecided?

Why wait until November?

Hessian

I skipped the illusion of a vote today. Tossed the paper ballots. This is Hoyer Country...the land of Willy Don and Babs McKulski. Where Baltimore rioters win....and three counties rule the state.
I also do not trust the paper ballot system at all. As Stalin said....its all about WHO counts the votes. AND we know WHO does the counting.
We have left behind the vestiges of a Constitutional Republic & operate in a Post-Junta style elite rule. Period.

Louise

I skipped the illusion of a vote today. Tossed the paper ballots. This is Hoyer Country...the land of Willy Don and Babs McKulski. Where Baltimore rioters win....and three counties rule the state.
I also do not trust the paper ballot system at all. As Stalin said....its all about WHO counts the votes. AND we know WHO does the counting.
We have left behind the vestiges of a Constitutional Republic & operate in a Post-Junta style elite rule. Period.

Husband and I thought about not voting, but reconsidered. Not voting is like not voicing one’s opinion. No matter if it gets trashed or not in a totally biased/gerrymandered RINO Dem state like MD. We voted. Keep on teaching history and the American Way, Prof. Thank you. God bless the USA. :patriot:

Last edited:

Hijinx

I already put my ballot in the box behind Hollywood Fire Station----Didn't trust the mail.
I am not worried about the count in the Primary, but in November the polls must be open or we lose.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I already put my ballot in the box behind Hollywood Fire Station----Didn't trust the mail.
I am not worried about the count in the Primary, but in November the polls must be open or we lose.
This is Maryland.

As far as National and Statewide races.... We always lose in November.

Can't fight the populations in P.G., Montgomery, Howard & Baltimore counties that are paid to vote.

... And from here on you can count Charles County in that too.

Hijinx

This is Maryland.

As far as National and Statewide races.... We always lose in November.

Can't fight the populations in P.G., Montgomery, Howard & Baltimore counties that are paid to vote.

... And from here on you can count Charles County in that too.

I can't argue that point with you, but in spite of it I want my vote counted, even if it does not change the outcome.
I want it counted and not lost in the mail or lost in the dumpster when they see where it comes from.
I want an honest election not a Democrat farce-----which is what a mail-in vote will be.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I want Trump to win in November. I live in a pretty insulated area so I'll be relatively safe from the epic meltdown that WILL happen after the results come in.