Who's selling corned hams

black dog

Free America
I’ll have to ask him about that. Ben has been running the LP store mostly..Doc tells me he’s layin back more these days. But I still catch him there on occasion.

The north store puts out food before Christmas each year... I always thought Mrs Doc cooked the meats. But, I know her and Mrs Monkey from Chaptico Market are friends, but I believe it's Mrs Doc's ham..

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey, MAD. :howdy: Long time, no post. I have lived in MD for 22 years, and have never tried the stuffed ham thing. I will give it a try. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving. :smile:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
IMG_2985.jpg IMG_2987.jpg

finished product, i think i am done with the boil technique !!!! baking was so much easier (2nd one) and i really think the ham holds its SALTYness better! Not living where i can just dump the liquor from pot out in woods and cleaning a huge crab cooker in cold weather helps :lmao:

black dog

Free America
View attachment 125935 View attachment 125936

finished product, i think i am done with the boil technique !!!! baking was so much easier (2nd one) and i really think the ham holds its SALTYness better! Not living where i can just dump the liquor from pot out in woods and cleaning a huge crab cooker in cold weather helps :lmao:

Growing up we would have to drink the crab water, just like the hot dog water..
Nothing was wasted in Master Chiefs house. :patriot:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Growing up we would have to drink the crab water, just like the hot dog water..
Nothing was wasted in Master Chiefs house. :patriot:

Just the thought of drinking the crab or hot dog water gives me hypertension. :jameo:

:lol: