whos showing this weekend??

IntegritysDream

I really really want to, i was gonna do the spring frolic at amit, but i have a sever torn muscle in my lower stomach (not quite a hernia, but any wrong move and it will be) and its very painful to ride :bawl: and my trainer says no work and no riding for at least a week to insure that it heals =( at least i know she cares though!!! :diva: I was gonna ride and work dispite the pain. But i guess its better for it to heal rather then get worse.. my pony is going to be right back to where we started cause hes already had 5 days off.. + 5-6 more days.. oh geezee! (hes one you HAVE to ride everyday or close to it, or its right back to square root 1)

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I really really want to, i was gonna do the spring frolic at amit, but i have a sever torn muscle in my lower stomach (not quite a hernia, but any wrong move and it will be) and its very painful to ride :bawl: and my trainer says no work and no riding for at least a week to insure that it heals =( at least i know she cares though!!! :diva: I was gonna ride and work dispite the pain. But i guess its better for it to heal rather then get worse.. my pony is going to be right back to where we started cause hes already had 5 days off.. + 5-6 more days.. oh geezee! (hes one you HAVE to ride everyday or close to it, or its right back to square root 1)

Hey, you get better really soon. :howdy:

Duckz

I'll be at AMIT's Spring Frolic doing the eq medal and horse hunter. Anyone else gonna be there? :howdy:

dcfdwife

Goob and I are doing freestate this weekend - I keep doing the please don't rain dance, man I hope it works LOL

jumpergirl976

ill be at the AMIT one im doing the green ridiner one ha next show season ill be in the horse classes doing 2ft stuff other then the little 12in stuff =]

mistymoofwf

live to ride

ew sounds nasty get better DONT RIDE =D

IntegritysDream

hah thank BZ and misty, ITS DRIVING ME INSANE i was really kicking myself cause its a gorgeous day and i reallyyyyy want to (and need to) ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
hah thank BZ and misty, ITS DRIVING ME INSANE i was really kicking myself cause its a gorgeous day and i reallyyyyy want to (and need to) ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, how come you're not in school?

I'm jealous.

Feel better soon.

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet this weekend. I have to work on Saturday and then depending on the weather I've got maitainence stuff to do outside. Yay, fun.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i watched the MAHA dressage show. It was nice, and the judge gave a little clinic about a good dressage horse, and a good rider, and how to look for the signs of one. I learned alot today. Oh and i watched the race, Big Brown is a stunning horse...

changeling

Freestate was a great day for us too...7 firsts, 8 seconds, 3 thirds, 2 fourths, 2 firfths, and 4 sixths. Not too bad for only 5 of our riders going this time. We decided not to go to MSA this time, too wimpy for the rain :blushing:. See you guys at Mounted Wanderers :howdy:

Last edited:

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Congrats! Who were you riding?:starcat:

took my paint in 3 classes got 2nd in equ. 3rd in novice and 5th in schooling
kat took captain got two 1st , two 3rds and 5th
cait took bubbly got two 5ths and then they went in schooling ring and they fell :faint: but their okay caitlin got on bud sunday and showed msa and got 3rd n 5th in large pony 2'6 =D

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Freestate was a great day for us too...7 firsts, 8 seconds, 3 thirds, 2 fourths, 2 firfths, and 4 sixths. Not too bad for only 5 of our riders going this time. We decided not to go to MSA this time, too wimpy for the rain :blushing:. See you guys at Mounted Wanderers :howdy:

yup taken my paint n tb be vettys 6th show and shes doing vary well so far CANT WAIT!! and this will be sams first time out since are stunt at columbia i did take him to msa sunday and schooled undersaddle and he went realy well so im looking forward to this weekend