Who's swing...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
would you like to have?

I would have to say either Els or Couples for me. No wasted energy in either one of them, watching them swing will lull you to sleep they are so smooth.

Time to knock off the rust and winter fat stores...

Agee

kom526 said:
would you like to have?

I would have to say either Els or Couples for me. No wasted energy in either one of them, watching them swing will lull you to sleep they are so smooth.

Time to knock off the rust and winter fat stores...
With you on "Couples"

Smooth rules! How to incorporate same, now that's the tough part :yay:

kom526

Which one?
Cobra 3400 I/XH or TaylorMade RAC HT? I'm leaning towards the Cobras (I have KC Oversized now) but the HT's supposedly offer the same playability features at a $100.00 to $200.00 price tag. (ebay vs NIB @ store) If 2Golf in Waldorf has both of these I'll just demo both and pick a winner.

Decisions, Decisions... :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
kom526 said:
Which one?
Cobra 3400 I/XH or TaylorMade RAC HT? I'm leaning towards the Cobras (I have KC Oversized now) but the HT's supposedly offer the same playability features at a $100.00 to $200.00 price tag. (ebay vs NIB @ store) If 2Golf in Waldorf has both of these I'll just demo both and pick a winner.

If its more than 30 dollars, it ain't worth it..:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Another option...

kom526 said:
Which one?

http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/

There 'condition ratings' are VERY conservative. Like New is like new. Average and Good are Like New that someone has played a season or two. It's not like tires.

I've gotten numerous clubs from them. Will continue to do so.

Pete

Repete
I have the King Cobra SS Irons and love them.......well not last Saturday but all the other times I do. :lol:

As far as swing, Mike Wier :yay:

Agee

Golf Digest conducted a survey,

and posed the following:

"You have the opportunity to play Augusta National, but in exchange you will have to abstain from sex for one year.

Do you accept the tee time?

Airgasm said:
and posed the following:

"You have the opportunity to play Augusta National, but in exchange you will have to abstain from sex for one year.

Shouldn't this be a poll...:bubble:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I shoot with Adams Tight Lies.... there not bad, I only play once or twice a month, nothing serious...they didnt cost to much, werent to cheap either... but, considering what I average right now, I dont think Tiger's clubs would help me :lmao:

I bought a driver from my friend, its a biggest bertha, on an xtra flex shaft, and then I have a 20-30 dollar putter.... :lmao:

mostly, my game consists over, drive for show..... find the bunker, get on the green in 2-3 shots, and 3 putt.... haha...if it wasnt for all my 3 putts, Id probably shoot 80's.... :lmao:

Agee

Softballkid said:
mostly, my game consists over, drive for show..... find the bunker, get on the green in 2-3 shots, and 3 putt.... haha...if it wasnt for all my 3 putts, Id probably shoot 80's.... :lmao:
"Drive for show, putt for dough" :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

Airgasm said:
and posed the following:

...way in hell.

Midnightrider

Larry Gude said:
...way in hell.
I agree, no way in hell. Now some forumites might not actually be giving anything up if they take that challenge!!! :lmao:

Me, taylorMade Irons and Yonex woods, and i just pick the ball up when its on the green, i make all my puts anyway :whistle:

kom526

Airgasm said:
and posed the following:

Negative Ghost Rider...
Swung a TaylorMade RAC OS w/ graphite R flex today...man it felt sweet. I'm ready to dig my clubs out of the storage unit and put up the practice net.

Last edited:

willie

kom526 said:
Negative Ghost Rider...
Swung a TaylorMade RAC OS w/ graphite R flex today...man it felt sweet. I'm ready to dig my clubs out of the storage unit and put up the practice net.
What's an 'OS'?

The answer to the first question is...J.B. Holmes.