Who's taking off Monday?

AndyMarquisLIVE

I might have to here if the rain in too bad and there's any damage or serious flooding (in Dover) :jameo: and the NASCAR race is cancelled :jameo::jameo::jameo:

:killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

Great - tomorrow on FOX.

FOX-5 NEVER covers rain-delayed events on Mondays. There's always been a cable option in the past.

In case anyone needs to know:

Dover International Speedway

Autism Speaks 400 presented by Visa

The green flag is set to drop at 12:00 p.m. on Monday, June 4

NASCAR has announced that the Autism Speaks 400 presented by Visa NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race has been postponed and will be held on Monday, June 4, 2007. Grandstands will open at 9:00 a.m. with the green flag scheduled to fly at 12:00 p.m.

A steady rain held the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup cars on pit road and the fans underneath the grandstands for most of the afternoon. The announcement came 30 minutes after the jet-dryer trucks attempted to dry the track, but a steady rain dampened any chance of the cars actually taking to the Speedway.

When the 43-car field finally rolls of the grid on Monday afternoon, Ryan Newman will lead Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Bobby Labonte to the starting line to kickoff the Autism Speaks 400 presented by Visa.

Parking at the Speedway will be free of charge. All Sunday tickets will be honored at the gates. A ticket or ticket stub is required for admission. Tickets can be purchased on Monday at the main ticket office and at Gate 4. The Will Call, at Gate 4, will be open until 1 p.m.

For more information, call 800-441-RACE.

Pete

Repete
Speedy70 said:
In case anyone needs to know:

Dover International Speedway

Autism Speaks 400 presented by Visa

The green flag is set to drop at 12:00 p.m. on Monday, June 4

NASCAR has announced that the Autism Speaks 400 presented by Visa NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race has been postponed and will be held on Monday, June 4, 2007. Grandstands will open at 9:00 a.m. with the green flag scheduled to fly at 12:00 p.m.

A steady rain held the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup cars on pit road and the fans underneath the grandstands for most of the afternoon. The announcement came 30 minutes after the jet-dryer trucks attempted to dry the track, but a steady rain dampened any chance of the cars actually taking to the Speedway.

When the 43-car field finally rolls of the grid on Monday afternoon, Ryan Newman will lead Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Bobby Labonte to the starting line to kickoff the Autism Speaks 400 presented by Visa.

Parking at the Speedway will be free of charge. All Sunday tickets will be honored at the gates. A ticket or ticket stub is required for admission. Tickets can be purchased on Monday at the main ticket office and at Gate 4. The Will Call, at Gate 4, will be open until 1 p.m.

For more information, call 800-441-RACE.
:whistle:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
i do not have to be at work till 3pm. So I guess I can watch on TV I moved to the KOA campground andit includes cable and WIFI so I am set. althoughit gettin cold I might have to turn the heater on:jameo:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Work, tomorrow.

Boss sent me an e-mail saying "I know you're gonna call out tomorrow anyways, so go ahead and have the day off."

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme