Who's to blame?

gemma_rae

I got money riding on this, so I need an answer.

I happen to run into a guy that I haven't seen in a while, and he has a Hulk Hogan mustache. You know the kind, sort of Fu Man Choo thing. So I say, "Hey You, what's up with the Hulk Hogan mustache?".

Holy Crap, you'd have thought I kicked his dog or something.

So I'm really wondering, who's to blame? Me for mentioning it, or him for growing it?

black dog

Free America
I would have responded with something like,,, why are your breasts so small?
Or if you had boobs, I would ask,,, why do your nipples point to the ground?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

I happen to run into a guy that I haven't seen in a while, and he has a Hulk Hogan mustache. You know the kind, sort of Fu Man Choo thing. So I say, "Hey You, what's up with the Hulk Hogan mustache?".

So I'm really wondering, who's to blame? Me for mentioning it, or him for growing it?

He’s a wimp .....move on....just sayin’

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It doesn't seem like it would be taken in a bad way - it was just a question. Not sure why he took it so hard. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Him for growing a Hulk 'stache and then getting pissed when someone mentions it.

littlelady

God bless the USA

He’s not acting very hulky. Obviously, growing a mustache like that will draw attention. Maybe, he should grow a couple of you-knows, too. :lol:

luvmygdaughters

Reminds me of a well endowed woman who wears an extremely low cut dress or blouse, than bitoches cause men wont make eye contact!

glhs837

Power with Control
I would have responded with something like,,, why are your breasts so small?
Or if you had boobs, I would ask,,, why do your nipples point to the ground?

Ah, but she has no control over size and nipple direction. He chose to gro the stache.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
i-hate.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
People in general who cultivate a distinctive look or feature, then get pissed when anyone notices.

:strangle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

It's his mother fault for passing that epic beard gene on to her son. :coffee:

gemma_rae

Him for growing a Hulk 'stache and then getting pissed when someone mentions it.

Obviously, growing a mustache like that will draw attention. Maybe, he should grow a couple of you-knows, too. :lol:

Ah, but she has no control over size and nipple direction. He chose to gro the stache.

my thoughts exactly

People in general who cultivate a distinctive look or feature, then get pissed when anyone notices.

:strangle:

I think I have my answer. Thanks for playing guys (and gals) :huggy:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Is it the 80’s Hulkamania Hulk Hogan mustache or Hollywood Hulk Hogan mustache beard combo? Hollywood Hulk Hogan had a black dyed 5’oclock shadow and blonde fu Manchu.

Also is his skin the color of an Oscar Mayer cheese dog?