Who's With Me On This? ("Top Gun 2" Trailer)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't watch Tom Cruise movies anymore. I always picture him jumping on a couch or going glassy eyed over Scientology.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I guess, then, I'm going to the theater alone..... So sad.....

No, wait! I'll get that HS kid in the bathrobe. I'm sure he'll go; you know, legend watching a legend.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm not a Tom Cruise fan, either, once I found out about the creepy Scientology stuff.

I was, however, a huuuuge TopGun fan! It's one of my favorite movies. :lol:

Can't help it, I'm the daughter of a Navy jet aircraft mechanic, and the sister and the ex-wife of 2 Navy F-14 Tomcat mechanics. The F-14Tomcat was the BEST fighter jet EVER, and even though it's been retired and a new plane is taking it's place, we'll definitely be going to see the movie. :yay:

Chris0nllyn

I could personally give a crap less what actors do in their personal lives. The movie looks good from the trailer and I'll watch it.

Auntie Biache'

Top Gun was my youngest daughters first movie. She was a week old. I fed her before the movie, and expected her to sleep through it. Nope. She got a tummy ache. I spent the entire time in the bathroom dealing with an explosive case of diarrhea. I did watch the whole movie, eventually, when it came out on video, and there was a lot I liked about it. Tom Cruise was not one of the things I liked, as I have never cared for him, even before he got openly weird. I'll probably watch the new one eventually, but I won't see it in a theater.

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

--- End of line (MCP)