Who's worse?

Who's worse

• Forestal (a.k.a. Forestool, Stool Sample, Footstool)

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • JPC Sr. (AKA JPC, JPC sr "EXTRODIANIRE")

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Dork

Highlander's MPD
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Since we have two narrow minded commies running around here refusing to listen to the facts about Iraq...

Both seem to be a little on the goofy side. I haven't been following the new JPC posts though. Is this the real JPC or someone trying to keep things alive here on the forum? Perhaps a doctor can use these two in their research. They can name new mental disorders after them. Forestal Syndrome or JPC disease.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
missperky said:
That's a good option. :lol:
Unfortunately, I got sucked in to some the JPC threads and I just can't believe there are people that stupid on this planet, not to mention the fact that he is a politician, well that might explain some of it. :shrug: It just blows my mind. :banghead:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bay_Kat said:
Unfortunately, I got sucked in to some the JPC threads and I just can't believe there are people that stupid on this planet, not to mention the fact that he is a politician, well that might explain some of it. :shrug: It just blows my mind. :banghead:
He is NOT a politician. He has no backing of any party, it's just he has nothing better to do with his time.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
itsbob said:
He is NOT a politician. He has no backing of any party, it's just he has nothing better to do with his time.

Thank you, I can sleep tonight knowing this. :lmao: He is such a stupid moron, I have no idea who or what he thinks he is. :shrug:

trilogy

Wenchy said:
This poll gave me a headache, and I'm not voting.

Thanks. :wench:
i dont care about them. im stuck in this red room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!redroomboo!!!!!help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!they wont let me into the green room. please send green!!yay!green!!!!!!!!!!boo red!!!!!!boo!!!!!!!

trilogy

yay! im tired` yay@ greene~~~~~~~send freen!!1 yay!!!!!!grean???free paris###########yay paris yay!!!!!!!send me green!!green!!!!!!!!!!!!!let me out of the red room!!!!!!!!!!!1boo red boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!red1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

trilogy

yay! im tired` yay@ greene~~~~~~~send freen!!1 yay!!!!!!grean???free paris###########yay paris yay!!!!!!!send me green!!green!!!!!!!!!!!!!let me out of the red room!!!!!!!!!!!1boo red boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!red1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

SamSpade

I don't really have that negative an opinion of JPC, as I really think he is slightly mentally ill. I remember people like him in college - articulate at times, maybe even bright, but seriously deluded. Crazy. Forestal is obsessed - he chooses to be how he is.