Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Politicians

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • News Media

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

limblips

PREMO Member
I went with media because I can ignore hollyweirds and politidiots but with news we are blasted 24/7 from every angle. You can reduce it but never eliminate it.

Sorry RareBreed, our responses crossed.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I voted politicians
Hollywood ...no impact on my life and the people that let them are the ones that vote for stupid and crooked politicians
News Media ...no impact on my life and the people who believe in their crap are the ones that vote for stupid and crooked politicians

Chris0nllyn

I voted politicians
Hollywood ...no impact on my life and the people that let them are the ones that vote for stupid and crooked politicians
News Media ...no impact on my life and the people who believe in their crap are the ones that vote for stupid and crooked politicians

Exactly.

You can get away form Hollywood or the news medial Can't get away from the govt.

Hijinx

I voted Media.
I pay no attention to Hollywood and damned little to politicians.

Placed in order I would say Media #1, politicians #2, and Holly wood isn't even in the running.

Toxick

Splat
I voted the Media.

Hollywood is awful, but in the big scheme of things, who cares?
Politicians - they're politicians, they do what they do. Nobody trusts them.

The media, they are the most insidious, treacherous bunch, because too many people trust them, because of what they represent, and what they used to be - and they take advantage of that. No integrity, whatsoever.

Chris0nllyn

Interesting.

The question was who is worse and the overwhelming majority are picking everything but the people who have the power to tax and regulate us to death. We can still choose to watch or view or click news. We can choose to ignore Hollywood. Doing those things forces those entities to change because they are still largely a part of our Capitalist economy. We can ignore politicians and what they represent. We don't have the option to say "I don't think how you spend my money so I'll stop sending it in".