Why a ROTATING WAFFLER???

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Fat Momma said:
yup, tried them a couple of times at the breakfast bars in the upper scale hotels while I was traveling.

It does make a better waffle......
Much better, I want one, but I want the recipe that the hotels use too!!

F

Fat Momma

itsbob said:
Much better, I want one, but I want the recipe that the hotels use too!!

That would be SWEET, maybe it comes with the waffle maker.....

now I am craving waffles......IHOP.....here I come

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Fat Momma said:
That would be SWEET, maybe it comes with the waffle maker.....

now I am craving waffles......IHOP.....here I come

The last time I went to IHOP I went to order waffles and they told me they didn't have any more waffle batter. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't waffle batter and pancake batter the same thing? And they call themselves the International House of Pancakes??? :rolleyes:

Haven't been there since.

F

Fat Momma

forever jewel said:
The last time I went to IHOP I went to order waffles and they told me they didn't have any more waffle batter. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't waffle batter and pancake batter the same thing? And they call themselves the International House of Pancakes??? :rolleyes:

Haven't been there since.

I think waffle batter is thicker....the receipe on the flour is different for pancakes as it is for waffles....

I only had trouble once when I asked for the waffles and the waffle machine was broke but that was a long time ago....

I go alot since that ditz of a night manager quit years ago. Back then it was horriable....now it is not so bad..in fact I go whenever I get a chance....

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Fat Momma said:
I think waffle batter is thicker....the receipe on the flour is different for pancakes as it is for waffles....

I only had trouble once when I asked for the waffles and the waffle machine was broke but that was a long time ago....

I go alot since that ditz of a night manager quit years ago. Back then it was horriable....now it is not so bad..in fact I go whenever I get a chance....

Yeah, the last time I went there was in 2005, so maybe its better now? Is it cleaner? It was filthy when I went there a couple years ago.

F

Fat Momma

forever jewel said:
Yeah, the last time I went there was in 2005, so maybe its better now? Is it cleaner? It was filthy when I went there a couple years ago.

Well it has improved a lot since then. Decor is still that 70's look. :)

As busy as that place stays you would think they would remodel or something.