Why are Anti-vaxxers Protesting?

Calistress

I'm confused on why anti-vaxxers are protesting vaccine mandates at their companies. Why don't they take the advice they so generously hand out to people in low-paying jobs. If you don't like your job, quit and find a new one. I hear lots of companies have unfilled positions.

Seriously, it's going to suck hard when the middle-aged and near retirement-aged anti-vaxxers realize that the country is not putting up with their petulant temper tantrums and will cut them loose. I hope they have their 40 credits and a 401K or pension.

PeoplesElbow

The hospital system here has pushed the date back a year because they would have to fire over 100 nurses and 700+ total employees.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I'm confused on why anti-vaxxers are protesting vaccine mandates at their companies. Why don't they take the advice they so generously hand out to people in low-paying jobs. If you don't like your job, quit and find a new one. I hear lots of companies have unfilled positions.

Seriously, it's going to suck hard when the middle-aged and near retirement-aged anti-vaxxers realize that the country is not putting up with their petulant temper tantrums and will cut them loose. I hope they have their 40 credits and a 401K or pension.
What a douche. People aren't "anti-vax" they are anti-being-experimented on with an unapproved injection that was rushed to market, skipped all necessary regulatory testing, has no long term efficacy studies whatsoever, in addition to already killing 1000's of people with hundred of 1000's of adverse heath events.

Calistress

If I may ...

What a douche. People aren't "anti-vax" they are anti-being-experimented on with an unapproved injection that was rushed to market, skipped all necessary regulatory testing, has no long term efficacy studies whatsoever, in addition to already killing 1000's of people with hundred of 1000's of adverse heath events.
Another alternate facts fool.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

And in addition ....

On the 13th of October, this year, 2021, The Epoch Times reported and confirmed that according to 19 states, the sole approved covid vaccine COMIRNATY is not available, and won’t be until November or later. "A Pfizer spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email that there are no doses of Comirnaty in the United States as of Oct. 12."

That is, ALL current injections are done with the experimental vaccines under an Emergency Use Authorization. The associated, FDA-required disclosure says that recipients ‘have the option to accept or refuse’ the injection.

Plain enough, except that the Biden DOJ has issued a tendentious opinion that vaccine administrators are only obliged to show the paperwork to the recipient. The ‘accept or refuse’ terminology is of no concern to the DOJ: mere empty words.

But that’s not so for the Nuremberg Code promulgated by the U.S. itself to try Nazi doctors:

‘The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion.’

If the United States aspires actually to become a ‘force for good,’ then figures such as Anthony Fauci, Rochelle Walensky (CDC), Janet Woodcock (FDA), Albert Bourla of Pfizer, Stéphane Bancel of Moderna, and Alex Gorsky of Johnson & Johnson need to face capital trials like the Nazi doctors for their depraved, compulsory medical experiments on a large human population.