Why Are More Vaccines The Answer To Covid Outbreaks Among Vaccinated People?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The vaccines were supposed to help end the pandemic, and now the pandemic is constantly framed in a way that serves more vaccines and invasive government power, no matter what the data says. New variant? More vaccines. No new variant? The vaccines are working! Seasonal Covid surge coming on? More vaccines! COVID at a seasonal low point? It must be the vaccines—get one! And if you don’t, you can’t participate equally in society in places like New York that have implemented vaccine passports, and all across the country your ability to work or go to school is threatened.

It bears repeating because a shocking number of people believe otherwise: the COVID jabs are not sterilizing, meaning they do not prevent or even, as the results of a U.K. study concur with real-world examples of outbreaks among highly vaccinated populations, substantially mitigate the spread of SARS-COV-2. While COVID vaccines appear to lower death rates, the relentless bullying to get vaccines in the name of “protecting others” is clearly baseless.

See Vermont as one of many examples of higher case and hospitalization rates despite high levels of vaccination. Cornell University had five times as many cases this September than last September, despite a 95 percent vaccination rate.

herb749

I don't really care if people want to get the needle every month because their fetish has nothing to do with me. I do, however, mind quite a bit when they insist that I do it too.

I truly believe if allowed there'd be people getting vaccinated once a week. And still wear a mask everywhere . :dork:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I truly believe if allowed there'd be people getting vaccinated once a week. And still wear a mask everywhere . :dork:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's a mental illness.
that’s exactly it.

all these bureaucrats and media personalities feed the crazy. Doesn’t matter which one it is, they enable it, stoke it and support it.

The hypochondriacs. The environmental doomsdayers. The racists. The perverts.