Why did you get banned and/or timed out...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
So, I ended up on a 3 day time out on FB for "promoting violence" and banned from Twitter for "promoting violence."

Twitter - I said "I hope his whole body catches on fire when his pants do for lying." About Cuomo - banned

On FB, I posted this;

So Trump supporters we are supposed to have a riot... oops, I mean a peaceful protest tomorrow? I am new to this so will there be rocks and bricks or do I have to bring my own? If we are going to do some looting, could we loot some wine and a Bed, Bath and beyond? Should we burn cars or just bust some windows out? Should we bring snacks or just loot them from the store? Oh and what's the dress code? Casual business or western wear? How about patriotic wear?

got a 3 day time out - crazy because my posting is STILL up but sadly a few who shared it also got a 3 day spot in a corner.

It is insane. :mad:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So, I ended up on a 3 day time out on FB for "promoting violence" and banned from Twitter for "promoting violence."

Twitter - I said "I hope his whole body catches on fire when his pants do for lying." About Cuomo - banned

On FB, I posted this;

So Trump supporters we are supposed to have a riot... oops, I mean a peaceful protest tomorrow? I am new to this so will there be rocks and bricks or do I have to bring my own? If we are going to do some looting, could we loot some wine and a Bed, Bath and beyond? Should we burn cars or just bust some windows out? Should we bring snacks or just loot them from the store? Oh and what's the dress code? Casual business or western wear? How about patriotic wear?

got a 3 day time out - crazy because my posting is STILL up but sadly a few who shared it also got a 3 day spot in a corner.

It is insane. :mad:
I've seen others post the same, but I'm not sure if they got sat out.

The only timeout I ever had has here. I told Penn he needed to change his maxi-pad. :lmao:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
RR,

that is funny but obviously to the social media gods - I am a violent person. :killingme

I am still in shock and the 3 day time out has come and gone and I am still banned on Twitter. I created a new ID so I am back on but still. It is all so stupid.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RR,

that is funny but obviously to the social media gods - I am a violent person. :killingme

I am still in shock and the 3 day time out has come and gone and I am still banned on Twitter. I created a new ID so I am back on but still. It is all so stupid.
Have you gone to Parler and MeWe yet?

mitzi

FB changed my settings so NONE of my posts were showing up. All because of a picture of Trump vaping Lysol. It took me weeks to figure out what they did.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
that is funny but obviously to the social media gods - I am a violent person.

You need to use this

FACT CHECK: Does the Antifa Flag Resemble a Nazi Flag?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I've never gotten banned on any social media. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I've never gotten banned on any social media. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

rookie :roflmao:

I got banned over at the Democratic Underground 1 time but a few posters here got banned multiple times. They didn't like differences of OPINION back then... not much has changed. :thewave:

Last edited: