Why do Atheists celebrate Christmas?

Xaquin44

I celebrate to piss christians off (according to people in another thread)!

what with my terrible trees and gifts and helping out my fellow man =(

oh and joy and good cheer =(

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Because they are greedy,self absorbed farkers that only like holidays for gifts. They do not associate any sprituality or thankfullness with such dates. They are simply days on the calender in which they feel they are owed new stuff.

I say this as I have an eighteen year old, self procalimed athiest who will not even so much as particpate in grace, but is the first one emptying her stocking, making her xmas list or looking for her easter basket.

She did go to church a bit last year, but only because she was dating a guy that went there too.

Last edited:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
A card for everyone in this thread...Happy Hollydaze.:howdy:

Attachments

• cardchristmas1.gif
    cardchristmas1.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 75
  • cardchristmas7.gif
    cardchristmas7.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 79

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
I celebrate to piss christians off (according to people in another thread)!

what with my terrible trees and gifts and helping out my fellow man =(

oh and joy and good cheer =(
You don't pizz me off but you are an annoying little booger. Oh, and the word Chistians should be capitalized.

r

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Because they are greedy,self absorbed farkers that only like holidays for gifts. They do not associate any sprituality or thankfullness with such dates. They are simply days on the calender in which they feel they are owed new stuff.

I say this as I have an eighteen year old, self procalimed athiest who will not even so much as particpate in grace, but is the first one emptying her stocking, making her xmas list or looking for her easter basket.

She did go to church a bit last year, but only because she was dating a guy that went there too.

:banghead:
Do tell: Why must I believe in your religion to give someone a gift on a day that just happens to coincide with a holiday you also celebrate religiously?