Why do I keep seeing ads

NextJen

Raisin cane
for Shapermint showing up in my FB feed? I'm being flooded with them. Ok, I know I could lose a couple pounds, but how do they know?

Good heavens those things look like they could suffocate you from squeezing all of your blob in for so long! I can't imagine what that does to your internal organs having to be all squished up all day. Not only that, can you imagine wearing something like that for a few dates, then all the sudden you don't have it on and your new bf sees you in all your glory? Would that be considered false advertising?

luvmygdaughters

for Shapermint showing up in my FB feed? I'm being flooded with them. Ok, I know I could lose a couple pounds, but how do they know?

Good heavens those things look like they could suffocate you from squeezing all of your blob in for so long! I can't imagine what that does to your internal organs having to be all squished up all day. Not only that, can you imagine wearing something like that for a few dates, then all the sudden you don't have it on and your new bf sees you in all your glory? Would that be considered false advertising?
I hate those ads!!! There is no way on Gods green earth that women were intended to squeeze themselves into rubber tubes, the size of a tube of toothpaste and wear it all damn day long!!! And, what happens when you have to go the bathroom, how long does it take to pull that damn thing off and put it back on again??? You're either going to have an accident or die of kidney overload!!!