Why do liberals think the Taliban had to be paid to kill US soldiers?

Hijinx

I was wondering the same thing. Why would Russia pay the Taliban to do something they already do for free?
Because they can?

To be honest I have no idea what is going on with the Taliban right no our greatest problem is with crazed Americans who want to destroy an semblance of order in our country.
My question is how deep is the Democrat involvement in this anti-police, anti statue, anti Capitalist movement.

We know there is no deed so dirty in the Democrats movement to get rid of Donald Trump that Democrats will not pull.
We know they lied about Russia's involvement in the election. Then they tried impeachment, they went so far as to politicize the freaking flu. Now we have a criminal killed by a bad cop, and another criminal killed by IMO a good cop and we have anarchy in the streets.
If the President uses force to stop it the Democrats will be all over him like stink on sheit for whatever he does,.\
Are they in fact helping to stir the anarchy. I believe Soros is paying these people or in any case supporting their effort with money.
He supports politicians with money are the two compatible.?
Why is this country allowing this rich Nazi who has stated he wishes to destroy America get away with it.?