Why Do Many Poor People Vote Republican?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:roflmao:

More Democrat...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s no wonder they’re always so miserable and angry.

Humans need consistency to thrive; chaos and unpredictability makes them crazy. It's like when children never know what to expect and live in a constant state of confusion and anxiety - next thing you know they're torturing small animals.

Calistress

What a BS story. Yes SOME poor people vote Republican but it is far from a large number as implied compared to the dems. Dems have a lock on the voting poor and have for decades.
Could that be because Democrats believe in social safety nets for the poor? Hmmm, that might be it. Perhaps folks liked Democratic President Roosevelt's Social Security Act and Lyndon B. Johnson's Medicare and Medicaid Act.

Bare-ya-cuda

Could that be because Democrats believe in social safety nets for the poor? Hmmm, that might be it. Perhaps folks liked Democratic President Roosevelt's Social Security Act and Lyndon B. Johnson's Medicare and Medicaid Act.
So now you flip flopping….which is it…poor people voting republicans or democrats? You can’t even keep up with BS you spew in the same thread now.

Bare-ya-cuda

You do know that Roosevelt and Johnson were Democrats, right?
I don’t disagree with a safety net program at all what I do disagree with about those programs is they are riddled with fraud, waste and abuse. I can’t count the number of times being behind someone paying for groceries with a snap card and then getting six cartons of cigarettes and pulling out a wad of 100$ bills. Oh and they were all white people. Does this statement make me a racist?

Calistress

I don’t disagree with a safety net program at all what I do disagree with about those programs is they are riddled with fraud, waste and abuse. I can’t count the number of times being behind someone paying for groceries with a snap card and then getting six cartons of cigarettes and pulling out a wad of 100$ bills. Oh and they were all white people. Does this statement make me a racist?
This statement makes you a liar. You folks regularly talk about seeing a SNAP recipient buying steaks, lobsters, etc., and then pulling out wads of money to buy alcohol, cigarettes, or other expensive product not covered under SNAP. Or even better, when you insist you witnessed a SNAP recipient pushing their cart full of steaks and lobsters to their Escalade, or whatever vehicle you folks believe is predominantly owned by a minority. It's a dog whistle.

Bare-ya-cuda

This statement makes you a liar. You folks regularly talk about seeing a SNAP recipient buying steaks, lobsters, etc., and then pulling out wads of money to buy alcohol, cigarettes, or other expensive product not covered under SNAP. Or even better, when you insist you witnessed a SNAP recipient pushing their cart full of steaks and lobsters to their Escalade, or whatever vehicle you folks believe is predominantly owned by a minority. It's a dog whistle.
I said all I have ever seen are white. Try reading before you reply. If I were lying I would have said they were all minorities.

Your problem isn’t society, it’s you. You want so badly for every white person to be a racist it’s eating you up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actually it’s quite common for assisted recipients to buy high-end products in the grocery store, and only to be seen at the lottery machine buying a fist full of tickets.

And the only whistles are the ones in your head.

Bare-ya-cuda

You are guilty of what you are accusing everyone else of by stereotyping. You know what they call that, hypocrisy! All you do is hate. Try going out and meeting some whites people. You will find they aren’t what the the old white people in the democrat party is telling you they are.

Calistress

I said all I have ever seen are white. Try reading before you reply. If I were lying I would have said they were all minorities.

Your problem isn’t society, it’s you. You want so badly for every white person to be a racist it’s eating you up.
Again you are a liar. I call out racists wherever they are and they frequently populate this forum. If you don't want to be called racist, stop being one.