Why do they ****ing do this???

workerbee

The headline:

Me: "Wow, really? I need to read that.....*click* "

read read read...read read...

Then they said the magic words:

At that point I said a bunch of swear words and stopped reading. Hey RedState? If I gave a sh*t about the fake news TrashPo I'd read it, not you.

:shutup:

This here's some hard hitting journalistic digging! LOL
"according to sources" , "according to Trump advisors", "a close Trump adviser said, "said people familiar with the situation," "according to his advisers, "like others interviewed for this story, spoke on the condition of anonymity to share private conversations." "Trump has said, according to two people close to him," "according to a person who has visited his Mar-a-Lago Club", "according to a person present for the gathering"

22AcaciaAve

There is a rift between Trump and DeSantis. It's not hard to understand. DeSantis is the only republican that threatens Trump if he wants to run. I'm not sure if he will or not, but he knows enough to keep his options open. Trump needs to be the guy in control. He needs to be the one who will tell DeSantis whether on not he can run.

I think DeSantis tipped his hand this weekend when he said how Christie missed his opportunity by not running against Obama in 2012. In other words, I'm not going to make that mistake. Biden is a wounded animal waiting to be taken out. DeSantis believes in a lot of the same policies as Trump. And he doesn't carry the baggage of Trump. He can attract independents. Trump will not. Republicans need to be smart with the nomination.

And one other thing, DeSantis is younger. At least young enough to not have a 7 as the first number of his age.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There is a rift between Trump and DeSantis. It's not hard to understand. DeSantis is the only republican that threatens Trump if he wants to run. I'm not sure if he will or not, but he knows enough to keep his options open. Trump needs to be the guy in control. He needs to be the one who will tell DeSantis whether on not he can run.

Just be aware that you sound like all those crackpot "analysts" on MSNBC.

I have no idea what Trump thinks, or DeSantis thinks, and neither do you.

StmarysCity79

Oh no.

Your daddies are fighting. Whatever will you do with no one to tell you what to think and do.

The 45th president called the Florida governor “fat,” “phony,” and “whiny" when Haberman asked about him during a meeting late this summer at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey. It is not clear if Trump offers additional disparaging remarks about DeSantis that are documented in the book and not the Atlantic article.

Trump shared his opinions about his former ally to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, whom he spoke to in an on-the-record capacity three times as part of the research for her new book: Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America. Haberman shared details of those conversations in an article for the Atlantic published Sunday, in which the former president claimed credit for DeSantis winning the GOP gubernatorial nomination back in 2018.

PJay

Trump has a specific calling he needs to finish and he knows it. God isn't through with him yet and I fully expect him to be on Mount Rushmore. 🤞 I personally reject these calls for him to be replaced.

God is using Trump far more than many are willing to see.

ontheriver

Oh no.

Your daddies are fighting. Whatever will you do with no one to tell you what to think and do.

The 45th president called the Florida governor “fat,” “phony,” and “whiny" when Haberman asked about him during a meeting late this summer at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey. It is not clear if Trump offers additional disparaging remarks about DeSantis that are documented in the book and not the Atlantic article.

Trump shared his opinions about his former ally to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, whom he spoke to in an on-the-record capacity three times as part of the research for her new book: Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America. Haberman shared details of those conversations in an article for the Atlantic published Sunday, in which the former president claimed credit for DeSantis winning the GOP gubernatorial nomination back in 2018.

You woke up. Good for you.

I was ALMOST worried about you.

StmarysCity79

Trump has a specific calling he needs to finish and he knows it. God isn't through with him yet and I fully expect him to be on Mount Rushmore. 🤞 I personally reject these calls for him to be replaced.

God is using Trump far more than many are willing to see.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are truly sick in the head and need professional help

"in the months before Matthew Coleman was arrested for allegedly killing his children, the father of two spent an increasing amount of time online looking at conspiracy theory websites and message boards — but even those closest to Coleman had no inkling that his actions could turn violent.

"He started believing crazy things that he saw on the internet," one of Coleman's childhood friends, who was in touch with him a week before the killings, tells PEOPLE. "But nothing seemed violent. He just seemed to be buying a lot of stuff that didn't make a lot of sense."

"It started off slowly, but near the end, he deteriorated rapidly," the friend said. "But he never once said anything to make anyone think that he'd kill his own kids. That's another level."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are truly sick in the head and need professional help

"in the months before Matthew Coleman was arrested for allegedly killing his children, the father of two spent an increasing amount of time online looking at conspiracy theory websites and message boards — but even those closest to Coleman had no inkling that his actions could turn violent.

"He started believing crazy things that he saw on the internet," one of Coleman's childhood friends, who was in touch with him a week before the killings, tells PEOPLE. "But nothing seemed violent. He just seemed to be buying a lot of stuff that didn't make a lot of sense."

"It started off slowly, but near the end, he deteriorated rapidly," the friend said. "But he never once said anything to make anyone think that he'd kill his own kids. That's another level."

Is this your desperate cry for attention to let us know you’re planning on killing your children as a sacrifice to your wild conspiracy theories?

StmarysCity79

He calls him a TV personality and a moron who has no business running for president,” the former staffer said. DeSantis tells donors that, if he takes on Trump, he would launch a full frontal attack on his record and competence, according to a GOP source briefed on the conversations. “DeSantis says the only way to beat Trump is to attack him head-on.”

StmarysCity79

Why am I not surprised in the least that you would believe allegations as fact and celebrate the murder of children?
He told the police these things himself dum dum

"Coleman allegedly told police he was motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory, which falsely claims President Donald Trump has secretly been battling a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles at the highest levels of political power and influence.

But a newly released affidavit further details Coleman's conspiratorial beliefs. He allegedly told agents that while he was in Mexico, he had laid in bed "seeing all the pieces being decoded like The Matrix, and that he was Neo."

"He said visions and signs revealed that his wife, A.C. [Abby Coleman], possessed serpent DNA (M. COLEMAN mentioned that he was not sure if his wife was a shapeshifter) and had passed it onto his children and that all things were pointing to the idea that his children have corrupted DNA that will spread if something is not done about it," according to the affidavit."

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
He calls him a TV personality and a moron who has no business running for president,” the former staffer said. DeSantis tells donors that, if he takes on Trump, he would launch a full frontal attack on his record and competence, according to a GOP source briefed on the conversations. “DeSantis says the only way to beat Trump is to attack him head-on.”

A former staffer at Vanity Fair. If you can't believe them, who can you believe?

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
He told the police these things himself dum dum

"Coleman allegedly told police he was motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory, which falsely claims President Donald Trump has secretly been battling a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles at the highest levels of political power and influence.

But a newly released affidavit further details Coleman's conspiratorial beliefs. He allegedly told agents that while he was in Mexico, he had laid in bed "seeing all the pieces being decoded like The Matrix, and that he was Neo."

"He said visions and signs revealed that his wife, A.C. [Abby Coleman], possessed serpent DNA (M. COLEMAN mentioned that he was not sure if his wife was a shapeshifter) and had passed it onto his children and that all things were pointing to the idea that his children have corrupted DNA that will spread if something is not done about it," according to the affidavit."
You don't know what allegedly means, and I'm the dum dum. You're FBI material honey bunny.