Why do women expect a man...

PeoplesElbow

To keep track of their purse for them? I'm always getting asked where is my purse? Why I don't carry one I don't want to keep track of one.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
To keep track of their purse for them? I'm always getting asked where is my purse? Why I don't carry one I don't want to keep track of one.
I'd rather be asked that than, "Does this make me look.....?"
Doesn't matter how you answer, you're dead, even if you don't answer at all.

PeoplesElbow

I don't know about these other women you are referring to, but I keep track of my important things at all times.
One is my 71 year old mother that is a stroke survivor. My other half doesn't so much ask me where it is but expects me to keep an eye on it, I walked away from the cart once that she wasn't paying attention to and I caught hell for it.

Other than that it seems to have been every woman I dated or just hooked up with at some point.

I also seem to be responsible to keep track of 20 different pair of old woman sun glasses.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One is my 71 year old mother that is a stroke survivor. My other half doesn't so much ask me where it is but expects me to keep an eye on it, I walked away from the cart once that she wasn't paying attention to and I caught hell for it.

Other than that it seems to have been every woman I dated or just hooked up with at some point.

I also seem to be responsible to keep track of 20 different pair of old woman sun glasses.

But does she make you carry her purse? Because if so we can get you a tiny little dog to complete the look.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
But does she make you carry her purse? Because if so we can get you a tiny little dog to complete the look.
My buddy has one of those little satan's terriers or something like that. At first I was afraid I would step on her, but she's too very alert and fast.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't do that! 🤷

I take care of my own sht. OR I don't carry one. I *MAY ask if someone could keep an eye on it if I go to the ladies room, but that's about it. (as I'm a responsible woman) :yay:

Same as my carry on luggage on an airplane. I DO NOT expect anyone to help me hoist it up into the overhead compartment. NOR to get it down. I will accept that offer of help graciously, if offered, but I never expect.

A Girl Scout packs her own stuff and carries it, too. :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I can understand your mom. :huggy:

But the rest of them? What you allow, will continue! That's my best input. :yay:

PeoplesElbow

I can understand your mom. :huggy:

But the rest of them? What you allow, will continue! That's my best input. :yay:
I'll hold my mom's. I cured a girlfriend of that once by putting it up on my shoulder and prancing around with it and calling her guuuurlfrien.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I walked away from the cart once that she wasn't paying attention to and I caught hell for it.

I'm a bit of a wanderer, kinda spacey too and I need to keep my purse on me at all times when shopping - sometimes I park my cart and walk 2-3 aisles over without realizing :lol: crossbody bags only, for me!

Don't think I've ever asked a man to watch/hold my purse. I rarely keep much of value in there, just the absolute bare minimum. Watching my mother schlep around a huge purse with a whole lot of nothing important in it and constantly fret over where it was/where the shopping cart was/the proximity of strangers in relation to her purse did it for me.

My grandmother kept a small bell on the shoulder strap to her purse in case someone tried to take it from her :lmao: idk, she's from Jersey.