Why do you personally support Trump?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
And what about the treatment of Hillary during the Benghazi investigation? I don't recap you complaining the it was politically motivated which it wsas and which resulted in her sitting for a full day of testimony and resulted in no charges.
it was politically motivated, not to bring charges, but to show how incompetent Hillary and the Obama administration were.

black dog

Free America
Well... maybe not black dog money but....

I mean... I don't have "pay for a membership to a forum that revolves around a county located in a state which I do not even reside" kinda money but... I do pretty well :yay:

So twenty dollars a year is big money to support something you use on a daily basis....... Got It........

Stjohns3269

it was politically motivated, not to bring charges, but to show how incompetent Hillary and the Obama administration were.

And that’s different then your claim that this is politically motivated to show how incompetent Trump is how?

What are you trying to say?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I didnt change the topic. You said what the media has done to Trump has been horrible. I reminded you that the right did the same thing with Obama claiming he was a kenyan born muslim.

What the media is doing to Trump is unprecedented in so-called "fair reporting". What some people on the right did - not the media - claiming Obama wasn't born in the US was wrong, but minuscule compared to what the media and left is doing to Trump. And I'll add, there was no violence in the streets of "birthers" committing violence against Obama supporters. But don't dare wear a red hat.

This_person

Joined in 2018.

Knows who I voted for in the 2016 election.

Found the MPD, folks.

I didn't think someone could be so willfully ignorant and unable to communicate with the rest of civilized society.

To the meat of the statement, yes, Johnson was not the best candidate. But he wasn't Trump or Clinton. Both of which did NOT want less government. Both of which wanted MORE govt. which equates to MORE spending. Hate to break it to you, but you're living in a country with some growing libertarian principals already.
I greatly applaud the growth in libertarian principles. The Tea Party concept was proof of that for a few minutes.

Competence is also a requirement, though. I've yet to see a Libertarian Party candidate who meets that one.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I greatly applaud the growth in libertarian principles. The Tea Party concept was proof of that for a few minutes.

Competence is also a requirement, though. I've yet to see a Libertarian Party candidate who meets that one.

The biggest enemy within the Libertarian party is blind devotion to an idealistic concept vs. integrating an ideal with "REALITY!"

There are no "Big Picture" thinkers that make it to prominence.

Toxick

Splat
The biggest enemy within the Libertarian party is blind devotion to an idealistic concept vs. integrating an ideal with "REALITY!"

Please explain what this means.

I consider myself to be a libertarian, and I have blind devotion to nothing and no one. Not even libertarianism itself. In fact, I go off the reservation on a couple of issues - including one of the big ones (i.e. turning foeti into liverwurst).

But it seems like you're saying that most, if not all, libertarian ideals are unrealistic. I'm interested in what these may be.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But it seems like you're saying that most, if not all, libertarian ideals are unrealistic. I'm interested in what these may be.
I'm not saying all ideals are unrealistic. What I'm saying is the Libertarians that seem to gain prominence rigidly stick to the ultimate goal rather than take a compromise with the existing reality and gain some ground.

personal example, there are a number of departments within govt that the Fed has no business being mixed up in, Education, HUD, Energy... Too many to list. What good would it be for me to singly demand of other congressmen or senators that ALL of them get defunded and closed to get my support if it's not going to happen? Zero however it may be possible through compromise and cooperation to reduce some of the financial costs a little at a time. Incrementalism works. Being the obstinate grouch in teh corner gains nothing.

MiddleGround

Please explain what this means.

Certainly not holding my breath however... I am interested as well.

EDIT: Hmmmm. very good response.

black dog

Free America
I take a crap every single day at work (like clockwork) but, I'm not paying $20 to buy toilet paper for the visitors :lmao:

Not high enough on that ladder to be a sh!t pitcher, must suck to be a sh!t catcher at your age.....

So you are more like a dirty mexican that uses the toilet paper and throws it on the floor and not kicking up to help pay the custodian... Got it... Twenty dollars a year is to exorbitant for you to pay....

LOLOLOL... I bet your supervisors have fun with you....

Stjohns3269

Not high enough on that ladder to be a sh!t pitcher, must suck to be a sh!t catcher at your age.....

So you are more like a dirty mexican that uses the toilet paper and throws it on the floor and not kicking up to help pay the custodian... Got it... Twenty dollars a year is to exorbitant for you to pay....

LOLOLOL... I bet your supervisors have fun with you....

Not all Trump supporters are racists but all racists are Trump supporters

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not all Trump supporters are racists but all racists are Trump supporters
I think the Revs Al & Jesse would disagree with this statement.

If recent history has taught us anything, all the fake hoax hate crimes about wypipo doing imaginary things to minorities that bigots and race baiters aren't just the utilizers of sunscreen. Most of the fake stories begin with "there was a guy wearing a red, MAGA hat...... .

Stjohns3269

I think the Revs Al & Jesse would disagree with this statement.

If recent history has taught us anything, all the fake hoax hate crimes about wypipo doing imaginary things to minorities that bigots and race baiters aren't just the utilizers of sunscreen. Most of the fake stories begin with "there was a guy wearing a red, MAGA hat...... .

When did they refer to anyone as a "dirty mexican" as Black Dog did?

Stop trying to make moral equivalences and call out racism when you see it if you dont want to be lumped in with a group of racists like Black Dog