Why do you personally support Trump?

Stjohns3269

This is an honest question.

I originally supported Trump ( and voted for him) as someone who was going to come in and shake up Washington, not beholden to the interests of corporations and the rich. I thought it was about time we had an outsider and business person to cut down on waste and redundancy we all know is part of Washington.

So far I haven't been pleased with the job he is doing but that i my opinion. I also don't agree with his lack of transparency and all the lying and grandstanding. I believe he has now become part of the swamp he claimed to want to drain.

All the things below too have lead me to believe he is not much more than a rich blowhard who is in love this head.

I'd really like to know what other people think and if they continue to support him Why? or Why not?

black dog

Free America
You are so

I originally supported Trump ( and voted for him) as someone who was going to come in and shake up Washington, not beholden to the interests of corporations and the rich. I thought it was about time we had an outsider and business person to cut down on waste and redundancy we all know is part of Washington.

So far I haven't been pleased with the job he is doing but that i my opinion. I also don't agree with his lack of transparency and all the lying and grandstanding. I believe he has now become part of the swamp he claimed to want to drain.

All the things below too have lead me to believe he is not much more than a rich blowhard who is in love this head.

You are so full of Sh!t.....

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I'd really like to know what other people think and if they continue to support him Why? or Why not?

View attachment 143322
That's a whole lot of lies in one MEME

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Got plenty of reasons to support him but I'll stick with how much Democrat corruption, deceit and graft he's exposing.

... As a secondary benefit, He kept the Arkansas Harpy out of the white house! :getdown:

Stjohns3269

Got plenty of reasons to support him but I'll stick with how much Democrat corruption, deceit and graft he's exposing.

... As a secondary benefit, He kept the Arkansas Harpy out of the white house! :getdown:

Can you show me where he has exposed any democrat corruption?

So far the first two GOP members to publicly support him have resigned and are awaiting sentencing and at least 8 of his inner circle are are in jail or awaiting sentencing.

Why haven't any of these exposed Dems been sentenced or jailed?

I' would really like to know what information you are referring to

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden, Schiff, Nadler, Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Obama, Brennan.... And the list goes on! :getdown:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Because corruption protects itself and until you leftist shitbags are rooted out of every nook and cranny of government, the rot will continue.

Hopefully one day the Reign of Terror will erupt and cleanse the nation of it's treasonous Democrats.

:biggrin:

MiddleGround

Whats next.... Chris and MG will post they voted for Trump...

Actually... I did :yay:

When you make the money that I do... I want a Republican in office to be completely honest.

Please do not confuse my trying to point out the obvious hypocrisy shown on this forum as a political position. I have called out Chris many times as well for some things he has posted. It's just not as much as some of the others on here. :buddies:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Can you show me where he has exposed any democrat corruption?

So far the first two GOP members to publicly support him have resigned and are awaiting sentencing and at least 8 of his inner circle are are in jail or awaiting sentencing.

I' would really like to know what information you are referring to
So just like lying about supporting Trump, you're waiting in ambush for somebody to answer so you can share how smart you think you are and repeat what you've read on DU???

You're such a transparent douchebag..

Stjohns3269

Biden, Schiff, Nadler, Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Obama, Brennan.... And the list goes on! :getdown:

Please point to their crimes, length of trial and whether they are currently in jail or waiting sentencing .

You can't just continue to make baseless accusations while 8 members of Trump's inner circle are in jail and expect to be taken seriously.

Stjohns3269

So just like lying about supporting Trump, you're waiting in ambush for somebody to answer so you can share how smart you think you are and repeat what you've read on DU???

You're such a transparent douchebag..

I'm just giving you the facts. I haven't seen any evidence of diem corruption yet we have numerous members of the GOP who have resigned, been jailed or awaiting sentencing.

I told you i believe I made a mistake based on what we have seen since 2016. I am merely asking your opinion.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Please point to their crimes length of trial and whether they are currently in jail or waiting sentencing .

You can't just continue to make baseless accusations while 8 members of Trump's inner circle are in jail and expect to be taken seriously.
What are those 8 awaiting sentencing for, and how is any of it connected to Trump other than your 2 brain cells think they are??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm just giving you the facts. I haven't seen any evidence of diem corruption yet we have numerous members of the GOP who have resigned, been jailed or awaiting sentencing.

I told you i believe I made a mistake based on what we have seen since 2016. I am merely asking your opinion.
Trump, as a Presidential Candidate, a President Elect, and as a PRESIDENT was spied on.. That has just been confirmed.

That was approved by the Obama administration, which included Biden, and Hillary and Kerry.., and of course OBAMA..

The first sign of a corrupt administration is NOBODY gets in trouble no matter what they do.. do you think if Trump was 1/2 as corrupt as you said he was, ANYBODY would be awaiting trial or sentencing??