Why do you personally support Trump?

Stjohns3269

I support President Trump because, unlike the Muslim from Kenya...
He's very giving
He's kind
He's humble
He's gracious
Sane people LOVE HIM!!!
He's Honest
He's Patriarchal
He's Saintly
He's God-like

And he's shown the world what a bunch of criminals your heroes are...

Any other stupid questions, SappyJohn?

Can you point to one article where someone who has worked with him that is still not under his employ and risking firing that says he is any of those things?

Most interviews i have seen people have said he has the attention span of a flea, is as smart as a bucket of glue, he's the furthest thing from humble you could ever imagine, the same goes for honest and kind.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
All Christians must prove they are indeed Christian by going to church to prove it? You're even dumber than I thought.

This_person

Can you point to one article where someone who has worked with him that is still not under his employ and risking firing that says he is any of those things?

Most interviews i have seen people have said he has the attention span of a flea, is as smart as a bucket of glue, he's the furthest thing from humble you could ever imagine, the same goes for honest and kind.

View attachment 143419

warneckutz

When you cant make a cogent argument.

Use a poorly worded, mildly related outdated meme!
So... you ARE the new crybaby of the forum.
Or are you the keyboard warrior that would get stomped for saying the wrong thing in public IF you had the guts to repeat what you post?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So... you ARE the new crybaby of the forum.
Or are you the keyboard warrior that would get stomped for saying the wrong thing in public IF you had the guts to repeat what you post?
Same keyboard warrior/crybaby, different name.... Again. :rolleyes:

black dog

Free America
The straw man is strong with this one......

Couldn't win at the point you were making so you just decided to throw in something different and roll with that... huh?

After reading most of your drivel on here, I am gonna have to call BS on the fact that "you are the boss" simply because you just do not seem like someone who could be in charge of collecting $1 to use a toilet let alone be in charge of other people.

LOL......