Why does my trimmer smell like....

Bilbo

OK, first, get your minds out of the gutter.

I was trimming my moustache last night before the football game. It had grown a bit shaggy.

I was done with one side when I sensed an odor coming from it. I had never noticed that before.

Did I need to wash my face? Was the trimmer malfunctioning? I finished the trimming then I investigated closer. It did not smell electrical. It did not smell like some foo-foo soap.

Hmmm, I recognize that smell, I think. A bit musky and stinky.

So, I walk out and ask my wife, "Honey, did you use my trimmer on your horse?"

She replies, "Hehe, I tried but it did not work too well".

:cds:

Women!

Last edited:

I was trimming my moustache last night before the football game. It had grown a bit shaggy.

I was done with one side when I sensed an odor coming from it. I had never noticed that before.

Did I need to wash my face? Was the trimmer malfunctioning. I finished the trimmeing then I investigated closer. It did not smell electrical. It did not smell like some foo-foo soap.

Women!

At least she didn't shave her butt with it...

appaholic

Did I need to wash my face? Was the trimmer malfunctioning. I finished the trimmeing then I investigated closer. It did not smell electrical. It did not smell like some foo-foo soap.

Women!

You will get use to it! The best cutting and most expensive clipppers in the house all belong to the horses!:lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Women!

I've NEVER heard anyone refer to it as a 'horse'... weird..

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm

Women!
:yay: Great FIRST post Bilbo.

fredsaid2

Women!

Tell her to buy "you" a pair of Lister Star's. You will all be happy. :howdy:

Sparks

OH, I can beat this one ;)

When I was a little kid, I grabbed the thermometer out of my dad's bathroom and took it down to the barn............:whistle: then I put it back in dad's bathroom...... Nobody knew, except me. :barf:

BTW - when I read the title, I thought you were going to say your blacksmith smelled bad.

webbcutey

My dad HATED it when I did this to him when I was a kid... We'd be at a show, I'd start going at the horse's nose whiskers, he'd just stare open-mouthed... :biggrin:

K

Kain99

I know this is going to sound rude but... If you smelled your wifes hooter after a shave she needs a massive "FLUSH"