Why does the Sheriff like to keep people in the dark?

glhs837

Power with Control

Its not 100% clear from the article if the scumbag was the one of the four IN THE SCHOOL WITH THE GUN, but if not, which one was it and was he given a scary trespass ticket too........

Was the gun real? Never stated. Was there any attempt to discover where the gun went after the school incident? If they knew who this kid was and where to find him to give him a friken ticket, why the HELL was he still free to rob the kid at the pool after robbing Taco Hernandez?

Why doesnt our local media ever ask to interview the Sheriff and ask him questions like this? Hey, T-Bone.......... You out there?

Tech

That article was bad, covid video lesson essay writing. I think it said he was one of those in the school. A week later robs the taco joint then several days later robs the kid at the pool and is served a trespass? All this within a couple hundred yards.

glhs837

Power with Control
That article was bad, covid video lesson essay writing. I think it said he was one of those in the school. A week later robs the taco joint then several days later robs the kid at the pool and is served a trespass? All this within a couple hundred yards.

Yeah but my logic says if they were gonna serve a trespass on any one of the four, it should maybe be the one with a gun?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So is it that there aren't enough jail cells for all the criminals, or just that judges get their kicks releasing predators back into the community?

mitzi

This concerns me. My grandson goes to GMHS. I have a hard time wrapping around my head he's not a little boy anymore let alone could be in the wrong place at the wrong time within his school.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So is it that there aren't enough jail cells for all the criminals, or just that judges get their kicks releasing predators back into the community?
Just go to the circuit court and sit and watch for a day. I've commented on that swine in a robe with the hyphenated last name before. Her low expectations of a certain class/race of people shows through with the way she interacts with them before slapping them on the wrist and releasing them to wreak havoc on the community she's supposed to protect. I wouldn't doubt it if I heard she's slept with a few of them.

Last edited:

Potomac

Local media ? There really is no longer a local media presence in this area. And T-Bone is certainly not any type of journalist.

CPUSA

Still not enough space. Maybe bump off drug dealers too.
My belief is, capital punishment should only be used for the most serious of offenses...

And let's start by making jaywalking a serious offense...use that as the lowest standard & if the criminals commit anything more violent or insidious than that, then they know what their fate is...