why he aint not edjacated and stuff

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
...until while playing duck-duck-goose, things got out of control and a shooting occurred.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's annoying when the kids flat out tell you what the problem is, and the adults in charge ignore it to funnel money toward their cronies and then brag that they're doing something "for the children".

There will be no action taken on this, watch and see. The Democrat leaders will nod and tut-tut, then implement some expensive worthless "initiative" that will make the problem worse. Seeing at-risk children being used by politicians pisses me off to no end.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You often can find common factors in places where dysfunction is the rule instead of the exception.

In schools that struggle, you often find a high percentage of kids on free or reduced lunch. I'm sure if you dig deeper into the data, a lot of the kids in this school are raised by a single parent. Another factor, which is a modern taboo subject, is a disproportionate number of minorities. I'm excluding Asians. Since schools with an overabundance of Asians are usually high performing schools.

This school's data: BSMS
Black
79%

Hispanic
19%

Asian or Pacific Islander
1%

Two or more races
<1%

Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
<1%

White